⋆ 。 ゚。 ⋆ 。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

❝𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐒.❞

NOTE: I'm still very new to writing and English isn't my first language. I apologize for any mistakes. There will be obvious changes to the series/manga.

ABOUT !

Name: Haebaru Y/N.

HAEBARU CLAN: Gojo clan affiliate. For many generations, they have stuck together and exorcised curses along their journey. They are on par with each other's strengths, and are amongst the big 4 clans known to Jujutsu history. Y/N is the Haebaru clan's only daughter, and soon-to-be heir. She wants to be called by her first name, however, because she doesn't want to come off as 'intimidating' and wants to familiarize with everyone.

Gender: Female.
Age: 28
Grade: Special Grade.
Currently a teacher in Jujutsu High.

Wears an eyepatch to seal the cursed energy that resides within, since it is hard to control. A part of her pure power is sealed off when she wears this eyepatch. Just by approaching a few centimetres to her, one will find out how strong she is simply by feeling her aura.

VISION OF LIGHT: The ability to be able to see through the body like an X-ray. Y/N is able to see through like a light switch, on and off based on her controlling.

CURSED THIRD EYE: Extremely rare eye that is full of cursed energy, only inherited by the Haebaru clan. The last person seen with this eye, was 350 years ago. By far, Y/N is the only one who has this ability, and the ability to split her cursed technique into four parts. Not quite exactly a third eye, though it is called as such because it tremendously enhances the sense of hearing and vision.

Has an insane amount of raw strength.
In possession of a black card. (Rich!)
Very calm. Rarely ever angry.
Has known Geto Suguru, Ieiri Shoko, Gojo Satoru since highschool.
Has known Gojo Satoru since childhood.
Widely respected.

❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓? 𝐍𝐎. 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 IN 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒, 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑.