Part 1

The Beginning

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. Devon, the man I once loved, stood before me with eyes ablaze, his gaze filled with malice. His once gentle demeanor had transformed into something sinister, his words dripping with venom as he asserted his control over me.

It all started innocently enough, with Devon charming his way into my life through mutual friends. He seemed like the perfect boyfriend—successful, generous, and attentive. But beneath his charming facade lurked a darkness I had never imagined.

The first sign of trouble came during a seemingly ordinary evening at his house. Tension hung in the air as I innocently asked about dinner, unaware of the storm brewing inside him. In an instant, his anger erupted like a volcano, his hand connecting with my face in a vicious slap. The force of the blow sent me reeling, my body colliding with the wall as pain surged through me.

But this was only the beginning of the nightmare. For weeks, I had ignored the warning signs—the subtle shifts in his demeanor, the flashes of anger that seemed to come out of nowhere. I brushed it off as stress from work, but deep down, I knew there was something far more sinister at play.

As I lay on the floor, gasping for air and trembling with fear, I realized that I had to escape. With every ounce of strength I could muster, I fled from his house, the echoes of his rage still ringing in my ears.

But the nightmare was far from over. Two days later, he appeared at my doorstep, pleading for forgiveness. But I stood my ground, refusing to be drawn back into his web of deceit and violence. Hours passed, and still, he persisted, his desperation turning to madness. And then, in a moment of terror, he forced his way into my home, his hands closing around my throat with a grip of iron.

Panic surged through me as I fought for air, my vision swimming with darkness. In that horrifying moment, I realized the true extent of Devon's depravity—and the danger I was in. With every ounce of strength I possessed, I struggled against his suffocating grasp,

With my super important presentation looming on the horizon, the last thing on my mind was how to hide the marks on my neck. Devon's vicious slap snapped me back to the present, and in a surge of adrenaline-fueled rage, I unleashed my inner ninja skills.

With lightning speed, I sank my teeth into his flesh like a hungry vampire, drawing blood as I delivered a swift kick to his most vulnerable spot. Bam! He released his grip, and I found myself gasping for breath, feeling woozy but strangely empowered.

Summoning all the strength I could muster, I let out a piercing scream, hoping someone would hear and come to my aid. But the horrors were far from over.

As I struggled to catch my breath, Devon's eyes blazed with a dangerous intensity, his rage boiling over like a volcano about to erupt. With a guttural growl, he lunged towards me once more, his hands grasping for my throat with a ferocity that sent chills down my spine.

In a desperate bid for survival, I fought back with all the fierceness of a wounded animal, clawing and scratching at his face with a primal instinct for self-preservation. But Devon was relentless, his grip tightening around my neck with a vice-like strength that threatened to crush the life from me.

In that moment of darkness and despair, I clung to the hope that someone, anyone, would come to my rescue. But as Devon's rage consumed him, I realized that I was truly alone, trapped in a nightmare from which there seemed to be no escape. And as the darkness closed in around me, I prayed for a miracle to save me from the clutches of the monster that lurked within Devon's soul.