part 6

She came out from the washroom and found Anhay sitting on the bed.

Kriva:- what are you doing here?

Anhay:- actually i don't trust that samar what if he comes here as well so to make sure i stay here now I'm going.

Kriva:- thank you for making sure that I'm comfortable but why are you helping me? According to you I'm not a decent girl.

Anhay:- that was misunderstanding of your Kriva.

Kriva:- oh misunderstanding wow Mr. Sharma you almost gave me a nightmare because of your freaking misunderstanding.

Anhay:- i know i apologised for that why don't we start with friendship?

Kriva:- i still need time to trust you mr. Sharma I'm sorry, Excuse me.

She went from there and she stood beside her mother.

Nidhi:- where were you?

Kriva:- drink accidentally fell on my dress so i was cleaning it.

Nidhi:- are you 5? Can't you do everything properly why are you so clumsy Kriva.

Kriva:- Mumma please don't taunt me here at least.

After a few hours they completed the ceremony and soon guests left the place.

Ruhaan:- ahh I'm so tired mumma i just can't drive right now. We already booked our room here right let's stay here tonight.

They nodded and took their room.

Before Kriva enters her mother holds her hand.

Nidhi:- wait Kriva i noticed your earlier argument with Anhay he helps you every time then why are you being brat?

Kriva:- what argument?

Nidhi - i didn't hear but i noticed the way you were scolding him and what you two were doing in the same room?

Kriva:- Mumma listen I'm not brat he is bad.

Nidhi:- why do you hate him so much Kriva.

Kriva:- cause he was rude at the wedding He scolded me so badly i was so scared of him i was all alone and he called me a thief.

And she started sobbing in her arms.

Nidhi:- what??

Kriva:- Yes mumma i didn't do anything on engagement day i was going to Ruhaan bhai's room cause he said he bought a gift for me but when i entered inside the room and found a bracelet i realised that it's mine cause there was the alphabet K was written but he came that time and said I'm thief i said I'm not but he said mean words to me. He said I'm a gold digger and just want money and fame. When i said why would i do that, I'm Sunil Kashyap's daughter he didn't believe me and said I'm lying mumma he badly scolded me as well.

Nidhi:- princess stop crying. It's okay, see mumma here now don't be sad okay.

Kriva:- mumma you remember in my childhood that bad uncle pushed me cause i touched his daughters thing and i fell from stairs i was so scared that time he also called me thief na. Mumma that time also i didn't try to steal it but when he called me thief i got scared that he will push me from stairs i continuously got nightmares for 5 freaking days that's why i behaved rudely with him.

Nidhi:- shh baby stop crying and why didn't you share this with me.

Before she says anything someone enters inside.

Anhay:- I'm sorry aunty i didn't mean to hurt her. I had never shown her face in my entire life no one knows who is the daughter of Sunil Kashyap so i thought she was stealing things from Ruhaan's room. I'm sorry it's my fault I'm sincerely apologising right now. I didn't know that she was Ruhaan's sister until the wedding day.

Nidhi:- then why are you giving her trouble till now?

Anhay:- aunty trust me I'm not hurting her i thought she didn't take anything seriously the way she behaves with everyone i thought she is the person who forgets things easily and starts everything freshly.

Then he looked at her and she hid her face in her mother's neck.

He signed and held her hands.

Anhay:- I'm sorry i heard your conversation but Kriva trust me I'm not a bad person who will hurt innocent people. I can never hurt you by pushing you or doing something else.

Kriva:- b.. but who says hurt means physical hurt you hurt me verbally.

Anhay took a deep breath.

Anhay:- i know and that's why I'm here on my knees and apologising right now.

Nidhi:- it's okay Anhay it's my little doll's childhood trauma which is the reason behind her rude behaviour it's okay it happens.

Kriva:- but i didn't accept his apology Mumma. I'll take my time to trust him. He is a stranger to my mumma.

Anhay:- okay i got it I'm going from here and if you want I can apologise in front of everyone.

Nidhi:- no need to do that son, no one knows this matter so let's just keep between us okay.

Before Anhay said anything Kriva nodded her head.

Kriva:- my intentions are not to make you embarrass in front of our family so don't do that.
Anhay patted her head and smiled seeing her snuggling in her mother's arms.

Anhay:- okay I'm going then little devil sees you in the office.

She nodded and he went from there.

Nidhi:- okay sleep now I'm going.

Kriva:- Mumma stay with me tonight please. Like old days i want to sleep with you.

Nidhi:- okay go and change your clothes then we will sleep let me inform your father.

Kriva:- Mumma wait let's sleep in your room. You me and papa.

Nidhi:- fine come inside my room after changing the clothes okay.

Soon she came inside her parents room and hugged her mother.

Nidhi:- no little princess sleeps you have to wake up early.

She held her parents hand and slept while her mother was caressing her hair.

Sunil:- she is asleep Nidhi now sleeps. And i didn't ask her but why is she here?

Nidhi:- nothing she was missing in her old days.

Sunil:- ok. He kissed kriva's forehead and caressed her hair.

Next morning:- they came down and sat on the dining table.

Kriva:- good morning everyone.

Ruhaan:- good morning princess.

Avni:- Nirva do you have any idea where Anhay is?

Nirva:- he went to the office as he has an important meeting today.

Avni:- I'm worried for him when he will start taking care of himself.

Samar:- bua you have me please eat you are diabetic he is so bad he is not taking care of you.

Here is the 6th chapter... I wrote this chapter without checking twice so if there is any grammatical mistake please forgive me.

TBC.....