𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

▌ "𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐓! Will! Anybody?" Ziggy and Stephanie shouted in unison. They then stopped to see that the camp bus was leaving without them.

They turned around and saw Tommy in the distance. The two girls ran into the mess hall.

Ziggy locked the doors while Stephanie went over to the radio and let the song 'Carry On Wayward Son' play.

They ran into the storage closet. The two girls grabbed a knife each and stayed quiet.

Then, Tommy used his axe and kept smashing it into the door to get a big enough hole to put his hand through and turn the door nob.

When he finally did, he opened the door. He walked right by the two girls as they were silent.

They both walked right behind Tommy with the knives in hand. Then, the music stops.

Tommy turns around to face the two girls. Ziggy panics and sticks the knife through the boy's chest while Stephanie stabs his side.

Tommy slams Ziggy against the shelves, which makes her fall to the ground.

Tommy quickly slams Stephanie against the hard wall. She hits her head, and her vision goes a little blurry.

Meanwhile, the axed murderer grabs the red-head and slams her against the shelf again, except her starts to choke her.

Ziggy gasps for air and calls Stephanie's name, but Stephanie doesn't get up to help because her vision is still so blurry.

Ziggy tries to get out of Tommy's grip, but he won't let go. "Stephanie! Steph! Stephanie, help!" The red-headed girl screams.

Ziggy reaches behind her and grabs a sack, and shoves it onto the boys head.

Tommy falls to the ground, and Ziggy keeps pulling on the sack. The redhead falls to the ground, and Tommy stands in front of her.

He holds his axe with the sack on his head, looking more creepy than before.

Stephanie's vision starts to recover. She sees Ziggy run out of the closet with Tommy chasing her.

"Ziggy!" The girl shouts. She runs over to Ziggy, and Ziggy grabs her arm. Before Tommy swings his axe, someone stabs him.

Tommy turns around to face the person. "Fuck you!" The person shouted as they stabbed him more times.

The axed murderer falls to the floor, revealing who the person was. Cindy Berman.

"Cindy?" Stephanie questions. "You swore." Ziggy said to Cindy. "It's becoming a habit." Cindy replied.

Ziggy lets go of Stephanie's arm and goes to hug her sister. "You smell like shit." Ziggy says. "That's because I'm covered in it." Cindy replied.

Cindy puts a hand on Stephanie's shoulder. "Thank you so much for keeping my sister safe, Stephanie." Cindy thanked Stephanie. Stephanie nodded with a smile.

Cindy turns back to Ziggy. "You think it'll wash out?" Cindy asked Ziggy, referring to her stated polo shirt.

"You might need to buy a new polo." The red-headed girl replied. The three girls laughed at that.

"I'm so sorry, Ziggy. I'm... I'm sorry I wasn't here, not just tonight, but every day." Cindy began.

"No, you were. You just -" Ziggy started. "No, no. I haven't been here. I know that now. I know that you just needed me to listen, to hear you." Cindy continued.

Stephanie started to feel sympathetic. "I thought that if I just put my head down and followed the rules, everything would be fine, that I'd get out of Shadyside, but now I know that you were right. Everything is cursed." Cindy spoke.

"I could have been nicer. I could have been less of a... of a monster." Ziggy said.

Stephanie looked down to the ground. "Yeah, well, you were my monster." Cindy said.

"And at the end of the day, mom, dad, Shadyside, Sunnyvale, I... I won't let anything pull us apart again." Cindy promised. "You hear me?"

"Loud and clear, ma'am." Ziggy replied. Suddenly, the three girls heard a noise in the distance.

"What was that?" Stephanie asked. Cindy went over to the vent to see what it was. Stephanie put an arm in front of Ziggy just in case if anything were to happen.

"Hey, snitch!" Someone said. Alice. "What took you so long?" Cindy asked.

Cindy helped Alice out of the vent. "Hey, Stephanie!" Alice said as she looked over to the girl.

"Hi, Alice!" Stephanie said back. "You did it." Alice said to Cindy. "We did it." Cindy corrected.

The two girls then hugged each other. "Okay, careful, okay? This thing is like a million years old." The blonde girl said as she put a hand in Cindy's bag.

"I bought that a month ago." Cindy said.

"No, I'm not talking about your stupid bag, genius. 'Blood will fall. Satan's stone', okay? It was right there. All this time, buried under the moss, and I found it. I fucking found it." Alice stated.

"Found what?" Cindy asked. "Three guesses."