~Chapter one~

This is an introduction chapter.
Therefore it is short.
_____________

    In 1989, a boy named Jackson Smith entered a new school. He met two people named Exer Campbell and David Miller. Long story short, Exer ended up having magic.

    Jackson was pissed. Exer's magic was ruining his school life without even realizing it. Jackson ended up getting into a fight with Exer, beating him up.

    Exer and David had been friends for years. You would think that with that strong of a bond, David would've stopped the fight. Instead, he walked away from the situation.

    David had been dealing with a lot at home. He had a homophobic and abusive father. His father would always say he wanted the best for David, but he knew that was all bull.

    David was raised to be homophobic like his father. Laster in life, David started to fall in love with Exer. He knew his behavior was unacceptable, so he told his father and apologized several times. His father was furious. He punched him multiple times and demanded that he'd never see Exer again.

    He felt terrible for not helping Exer, but he didn't want to get hurt again. He avoided Exer for weeks. He didn't realize how much this hurt Exer.

    Exer loved David, but he didn't know how to tell anyone. He was even more hesitant since he dated his sister, Brenda Miller. Exer got sick of David ignoring him. He decided that he'd have to take matters into his own hands.