-Stainless Steel Blade-

A/N: one shot can be read independently, but it's part of a series

There was something so hot about fucking into his husband with a knife at his throat.

Ok, maybe he should backtrack, and quite far, too.

See, Harry woke up on the 14th of September and decided that he absolutely must dress up for Halloween this year. Completely unprompted, just decided he must dress up.

Then on the 16th of October Harry finally decided what his costume would be. The Grim Reaper, because apparently his husband has a more twisted sense of humour and perception of reality than he thought.

But, because it's Harry, it became the sexy Grim Reaper with Louis as his corpse. Why did he expect any different?

So, Harry's spent the last twelve days searching for some sort of sexy cloak. Not an easy task, and of course Louis had to hear all about it. The man finally settled on more of a dramatic sleeve, with a slight back and even less of a front, a high collar type thing and a corset-style fastening. In all honesty, Harry looked great in that cloak. He also wore a leather dress with a little bit of detailing on the straps and a black, intricate tiara with silver spikes.

His outfit was actually really hot. Weird, yes, but hot.

Finally, one it's all ready, Harry randomly procures a scythe from their basement. Louis honestly doesn't know where he got that, because who the actual fuck has a scythe? But he doesn't want to ask.

Louis is mostly a sensible man. His crazy husband procures a scythe and he doesn't ask. Just accepts it.

Hopes to God he doesn't piss Harry off enough.

***

The day of Halloween comes, and, naturally, Harry decides that he and Louis both need to be covered in blood and open wounds. After suggesting special affects make up, Harry laughed in his face for ten minutes.

Then skipped away.

Fucking minx.

Harry winds up producing a knife out of nowhere, as Louis learns once he finally makes his way upstairs. He's standing in the doorway, watching Harry swing the knife back and forth with a sadistic smirk on his face, a pair of handcuffs and a gag on the bed behind him.

"Say, wanna try something new?" Harry says wickedly. Louis finds himself nodding.

After about five minutes he's securely bound to the bed with a gag in his mouth (so he doesn't scream, Harry says... He's totally safe, right?), Harry standing above him with a smirk on his face, pondering where to cut.

And, just like that, the day that it all started comes back to him. Hell, the day where he first met the true Harry. The crazy, lipstick wearing idiot he is.

"You've got the nostalgic look in your eye, what's up?" Harry says, almost annoyed. The man moves the gag, raising an eyebrow.

"Just remembering the first time I was in this situation..." Louis says, and Harry chuckles, "quite some time ago now..."

"I'm glad you remember." Harry says wistfully, and immediately gags Louis, then, for good measure, slices his cheekbone.

Blood trickles down his cheek as the sharp pain stings him, and Harry giggles delightedly and smears the blood on the costume.

Louis winces when Harry presses the knife against his neck, putting just enough pressure to break skin, little beads of blood pushing through and trickling down his neck.

"I love this... How vulnerable you look, how completely at my mercy you are..." Harry purrs seductively, tracing the knife down his torso.

Louis mumbles something (he honestly doesn't know himself) incoherent through the gag, and Harry chuckles, sounding slightly malicious. It was hot.

Harry leans back, just observing him, a little, self-satisfied smirk playing on his (for once, free of lipstick) lips, fingers tracing absent patterns on Louis' thigh. Right on the scar he put there the first time he was tied up by a knife-wielding Harry.

Very different situations.

Then the man leans forward, abruptly cutting a (relatively) deep cut into his neck, smearing the blood on the costume, and even going so far as to lean down and lick the blood off of Louis' chest.

Harry keeps slicing at him, a few cuts on his chest, a few on his hips, quite a lot on his thighs, arms... Blood splatters the costume, and trickles down Harry' chin because he keeps licking it up, eyes darkened and staring at him like he's prey.

Then the man stretches, giggling as he pulls the gag out of Louis' mouth and puts the knife between Louis' teeth, telling him to hold it.

Harry quickly sheds his clothes, nearly toppling off the bed in his haste, pulling the skull-topped (yes, really, his husband is that weird) butt plug out of his hole and tossing it carelessly to the side, a dull thud alerting them to its fall.

Louis leans back into the pillows, flexing his fingers and awkwardly holding his tongue away from the knife.

The other man slowly sinks down on Louis' cock (which he didn't even properly realise was hard, not with everything else going on), moaning as he goes.

Harry removes the knife from Louis' mouth, gently tracing it along his lower lip and making a few more cuts on his face, 'just for the aesthetic.' He then puts it against his neck again, slightly higher than last time, pushing into the bottom of his adams apple.

Harry starts moving up and down on his cock, eyes fluttering shut as he writhes in pleasure, knife pressing into Louis' throat.

"F-fuck me-" Harry gasps, and Louis complies, planting his feet firmly on the bed and thrusting into Harry with all of the strength he can muster, fucking into him roughly.

And that's where he is now, fucking Harry as the man holds a knife to his throat, occasionally leaning down to lick the blood off the blade.

He's pretty certain he's hitting that little bundle of nerves inside him every time, judging by Harry's incredibly loud moaning and raging hard-on.

It doesn't take long for either of them to come, because apparently both get off with a knife at Louis' throat, panting and moaning as Harry throws the knife (which embeds itself in the wall, naturally. Louis is convinced he only does things like that to make Louis patch it up) and slumps on top of him.

And they fall asleep like that, Louis still chained to the bed and covered in his own blood and his husband's spit. Because of course.

***

"Jesus, Louis, what attacked you?" Liam asks. They're at his and Harry's house, Liam and Zayn also in costume. Harry looks even more terrifying, and is currently trying to wrestle Zayn into graphic eyeliner. Zayn seems to be enjoying it.

"Harry." Zayn deadpans, grinning, half-painted face appearing over Harry's shoulder.

"Oi, don't tell him all my secrets," Harry huffs, and Zayn gets shoved back down, "the mystery is needed to keep this interesting."

"Is this a kink or should I call someone?" Liam asks. He ends up getting thrown to the ground.

Impressive, really, since Harry is in high heels, very drunk, and just a tad high. ("edibles are what makes Halloween fun, Louis!") Oh, and Liam is a fucking machine.

"Ready to go trick or treating?" Harry finally asks, stepping back to review his handiwork. Ok, yeah, that really suits Zayn.

"Don't... Don't threaten any kids." Liam says doubtfully.

"Have to ruin everything, don't you?" Harry snaps.

"LET'S GO-" Louis half-yells, shoving Zayn and Liam out the door, turning to grab Harry's hand.

"Hey, Lou?"

"Hm?"

"I love you. Happy Halloween."