Lost In My Past

CHAPTER 3

---

"I cant believe your back. I missed you so much!" 

Scott began to hug me and tight as he could, I felt myself squishing against him. I laughed as I hugged him back, and then right away letting each other go. I turn to everyone else, everyone else being someone named Isaac, Lydia, someone named Malia, Stiles, and Allison. 

"So who are you anyway?" 

I looked to Malia, who was staring at me, though I could tell by her body language, she wasn't meaning to sound rude. I smiled softly and I took a quick glance around me. It was lunch time, thank god, the tension between the classes and everyone was about to make me explode.

"Well, my name is y/n, I just moved back from New York."

"Back? You used to live here?" I turned to Isaac now, whose arms were crossed against his chest.

"Ya, she used to live here until about 8 years ago she had to move." Scott cut in in excitement. I smiled in amusement, Scott was clearly the same as he was when he was eight years old.

"Huh, and did you have any friends in New York?" 

I turned to Lydia, my gaze dropping, looking her up and down. I felt more confident now that I was with my original friend group, in my actual home. 

"Ya actually I did, how bout you Lydia? Any friends yet?"

I heard Allison snicker a little, but she quickly stopped as Lydia looked at her with a warning glare. I smirked a little as Lydia turned back to me, she then looked at Stiles with a little smirk. I frowned slightly, did I miss something?

"I actually found a boyfriend." 

I looked at Stiles, I felt like my chest had just burst, I found myself not being able to breath, suddenly I heard everything around me. I heard the conversation of someone else completely, but it sounded like they were in the building. I frowned, turning around in confusion. I heard kissing as if it was right in front of me, I heard a football being thrown, I heard someone chewing. I put my hands on my ears and I closed my eyes. I couldn't breathe, what was happening?

"Y/n? Are you alright?" I heard Scott come and grab me gently, I opened my eyes and looked around me. My eyes wide in fear, I heard even more now. Then it just stopped suddenly. I frowned, slowly taking my hands off my ears, and looking around frantically. Everyone looked confused, even Lydia. 

"Y/n what happened? Are you okay?" Stiles asked as I slowly began to relax, I took a deep breath and looked at him as calm as I could.

"I-Im fine. Its okay. I should probably go, I still don't know where my locker is." 

I felt sick to my stomach, it was the first day of school and I already had a panic attack. At Least thats what Im going to say it is. 

--- 

"Hey y/n, dinner will be ready soon."

I heard my mom call once I stepped inside the house. The word food or dinner made me feel sick. I haven't eaten anything for a few months now, and it was all because of another dick boyfriend. I dated this guy last year named Jacob, and he really sucked. He would always tell me about all the skinny girls he dated in the past, and I began to feel very self conscious, he had never called me skinny before. And whenever we would makeout, he would always say he should be on top for safety reasons. I knew I wasn't fat back then, I look back now and I know I wasn't fat I just wasn't incredibly skinny. 

I just nodded as I went upstairs to go on tiktok till dinner was ready. I jumped on my bed meanwhile I got a notification on my phone as I felt it buzz in my hand. I look at the screen, seeing its a text from Stiles. I'm surprised he even kept my number in his phone. 

* You were recently added to a group chat called The Pack *

* Stiles --> 1 Message *

I frown, and I tap on the groupchat, scrolling through the messages that they sent in just an hour. It was all pointless, and just about homework, but I'm grateful I was included. Then I tapped on Stiles, wondering what he texted me about. I look down at the message, and my heart is doing that fluttery thing again. 

Stiles: 3:27

Sorry about Lydia, she can be annoying 

sometimes to people shes jealous of. 

Its really great to have you back y/n :)

I stare at the one particular part of that message. 

To people shes jealous of.

How could Lydia Martin be jealous of me? I just got here? I barely have any friends other than Stiles and Scott. I was about to type back until I heard the pan screaming as my mom pored onions on the pan. I winced at the sound, until more noises came in. I heard someone mowing their lawn from across the street. I began to grunt in pain, covering my ears and squeezing my eyes shut. I wanted to scream, it all hurt so bad, but just like that, it stopped again. I opened my eyes in fear, and I slowly took my hands away, I looked around the room. I sighed in relief, until I heard someones dark, and rugged voice in the back of my head. 

"Y/N!"

I screamed suddenly, just like someone would when a scary scene in a horror movie would come up. I ran to the corner of my room, looking around frantically, what the hell is happening to me? 

Once all the noise stopped, I was just about to walk back to bed, but Daniel came barging in my room with his phone in his hand. 

"Yo y/n why the hell did you scream?"

I stared at him, I couldn't come up with anything on the spot like that. I couldn't just tell him that I was losing my mind, he would just laugh and tell mom.

"I-I saw a spider." I exclaimed, trying to seem as calm as I ever could.

"Your such a pussy." He rolled his eyes, leaving my room and slamming the door. I let out another sigh of relief and I jump back into bed, hoping I was just having a panic attack or something from my excitement of Stiles message. 

"Daniel! Your 12! Stop swearing!" I heard mom scream from the kitchen as she was washing dishes. I laughed a bit in amusement when Daniel just said okay and closed the door to his bedroom. 

I focused back on my phone and began to reply back to Stiles.

You: 6:19

Haha thank you, but I think she 

just doesn't like me.

I was about to turn my phone off until I heard the ding of a message. I smiled when I assumed it was Stiles who just replied fast. To my surprise it was Lydia texting me. I frowned and rolled my eyes, and tapped the message.

Lydia: 6:20

I think I know whats happening

 to you. 

-------

|| Thank you for reading this chapter!! || 

When should I introduce Void?? 

Let me know what you think! 

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚