Ive waited for this....

I sat down in LA, relaxing and waiting for class to start. Ms.Hall walks in, And starts taking attendance. 

"and wheres Breckon?" she asks

I smile at his name. "Late. As usual."

With that, he walks in. He immetily smiles at me, then sits down. I smile back, and his eyes widen and his face turns red. He writes somthing down, passing it to Austin, Savannah, Samantha, Up until it gets to me. I smile at him, looking down at his note and oping it.

Meet me at the Football feild, after school at 4:00.

I look back at him, and hes staring at me with his puppy eyes. I nod and Ms.Hall Declares that the warm up is over. 

As a Walk to my next class, and as I walk I feel a pair of eyes on me. I turn back and breckon looks away. I roll my eyes. he was SO ovious. 

-time skip-

after after hours i head to the football feild, and waiting there for me was breckon. 

my heart is beating, my breth is pacing, my blood pulsing. As i get up to him, he stares at me, dosnt say anything.

"So? What is it you want to talk about?" I ask, softly so he'll fall for me.

"umm....well...ugh" he says

"Look, i dont have all dayyYYyy" I tease.

"Ok well, i just think..... welll you kow... i... Well i guess what im trying to say is... Ill just show you"

In less than a secoud, hes kissing me, and im kissing him right back. Im so in love, i think. Hes lps were warm, his arms warmer as he wraps them around me, leaning nto me.

~Time Skip~

SO, as a update, we went to collage for a while, he went to californa so we went long distants. when he returned, w broke up, but then got right back together. then, we got married, had a kid and now live in Utah. Unforcunatly, Breckon had a beard but shaved it off, and our kids cried. oh well. he looks like a older verson of when i first meet him, the same smile, laugh, oviouis facul features, and not to mention; his bad jokes. 

This is my dream. But; i guess it really isnt a dream anymore huh? the love of my life, with 3 little little he's walking around. So, this is my Life.