war.

beef jerky's pov:

I’d stare throughout the night sky, lost in my thoughts. I was connecting stars, then i remembered.. The full moons gonna appear soon, i ran to my room as i pushed things out of my way thinking, “Where is my phone?! I need to know the time!!” After a few minutes of searching i found it, it was 7:50PM and the moon comes out at 8PM. I had to text my kitten to not worry, i’d unlock my phone and start texting her, “my kitten.. soupysouma, listen to me. Do not go outside tonight, im sorry. You cannot see my dark side..” and then i turned off my phone, i bursted open my door then ran down the stairs, i wanted to protect her but i just couldn’t, i needed to protect my pack first. The clock ticked and ticked. It went from 7:55, 7:57.. Then it turned 8PM, i closed my eyes as i walked outside. I took a deep breath then walked outside. I looked at the sidewalk preparing to transform. I took one last deep breath then looked deep into the moon, it was so beautiful. I felt changes happening, the pain kicked in as i screamed, the scream turned into a howl. My feet turned into the paws of a wolves', the claws grew as fur started forming, my legs broke and snapped into the shape of a wolves hind legs. My torso became wider and bigger, i grew more muscular and the fur grew again, my arms started changing, my forearms bended and grew fur then the rest of my arm did the same. The paws grew again along with the sharp claws, i’d howl again as a long, fluffy tail extended out of my lower back. I started to grow my muzzle as my face extended and i grew a nose that resembled the ones of a dogs. Fur went everywhere again as whiskers started to grow as well. "It's time.." *I say wisely as I howl one of an Alphas, my pack surrounds me as we run through the forest. As one.

to be continued...