i. SHOW ME YOUR DREAMS

BETTER THAN REVENGE !

act one — M A D W O M A N
" you made her like that "

act one — M A D  W O M A N" you made her like that "

"Cuttin' down trees... that'll get me 60,000 yen a month. Plus that kidney I sold for 1,200,000, and my right eye for... 300,000? Even sold some teeth for what? Not even 100,000?"

"That brings the debt down to... 38,040,000 yen."

Woof!

"Alright, Pochita, I know! Let's go kill something."

The two sat behind a bush. Y/n held onto the cursed spirit tightly, by his odd black handle and yanked his pull cord, causing a roar engine roar to erupt from the small, orange dog shaped... thing.

"Killing just one curse gets me about 300,000."

She prepared to pounce on the cursed spirit she had in her sight.

"Yup, bein' a spirit hunter is the best way to make some quick cash."

She jumped into action and quickly exorcised the small, tomato-shaped curse with the chainsaw. The girl had seen some posters hanging up regarding farmer's crops withering despite any attempt to thwart it, and she knew what it was; a cursed spirit.

Y/n assumed that the small curse had come from anxiety's regarding the quality of this year's crop, and figured exorcising the thing would be pretty easy considering the limited amount of cursed energy that could've caused it to form.

The h/c haired girl stood atop the now-dead curse, waiting for it to disappear completely. She set Pochita down as he began to eat what remained of the curse, while Y/n went to speak to the farmer.

Most people can't see curses, so she told the old man she'd sprayed some special fertilizer on a few invasive insects that were killing the crops.

"Good job, kid. Hopefully, that'll keep them away, 'least till next harvest." The old man chimed.

"Trust me, it will," Y/n smirked, adjusting her eyepatch.

"Depending on how well the crops do, I'll pay ya in full. But for now..." the old man dug in his pocket. "Here ya go."

10,000 yen. Y/n happily took the money and thanked the man, waiting for Pochita to follow her back to what they called home.

The two walked along the sidewalk of their quaint little town as she counted out 10,000 yen even.

"After I pay the water bill, and the other debts I owe to everyone else, we're left with..."