𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

hazel callahan!

" promiscuous girl, wherever you are, i'm all alone and it's you that i want "

OLIVIA HOLT
AS
VALERIE PARKINSON

— I JUST WANT MY TEETH IN YOUR NECK

— I JUST WANT
MY TEETH IN
YOUR NECK.

RUBY CRUZ
AS
HAZEL CALLAHAN

LIKE, VIOLENTLY?—OR SEXUALLY?

LIKE, VIOLENTLY?—
OR SEXUALLY?

VALERIE PARKINSON has a vendetta against this world and every man that dares to walk it.

they were the scummiest of scum. maybe it wasn't all men, but it certainly was all the men that she'd came across. all of them think that they're permitted to touch a woman's body just because of the skin she decides to show.

that is not the case at all, and that's something one boy definitely learned.

valerie was just going about her school day, carrying a large stack of study books, when a boy that she'd never been acquainted with came over and offered to help carry them. thinking nothing malicious of it, she agreed to let him help.

when they made it to her locker, he put the books inside for her and before she could even give him her thanks, he'd harshly grabbed her hips and pushed her body against the lockers.

"uhm, what're you doing?" valerie had said, voice coming out shakier than intended. it seemed that he liked the fact she was scared as it brought an evil grin upon his face. "don't fight it, you let me carry your books, you clearly want me" the boy had said it like it was the most obvious piece of information.

"if i wanted you, i would've approached you myself. as a matter of fact, i have no clue who you even are" this hit a nerve deep within the boy and his body pressed itself up against her own, making it aware that he had a hard-on.

suddenly, valerie saw red. no way was she going to let a man grope her in a public hallway and get away with it. with one swift swing, the boys hands disconnected from her and he stumbled back, gripping his bleeding nose.

the next thing he got was an excruciating kick to the balls, sending him right down to the floor. then, without even being able to process it was going to happen, a foot came colliding with his head, darkness overtaking him.

that was the day valerie parkinson got expelled from school. everything seemed to go to shit after that.

the boy decides to press charges so that meant her grandma sadie, who was her guardian, had to fork out a lot of money.

later that very same week, sadie died from a heart attack in her sleep. valerie kind of expected her death to come soon, seeing as she was eighty-six years old, but it still stung.

since valerie didn't have any other family close to her area, she had to move into the mitchell's. it was dreadfully awkward at first, seeing as she was miss mitchell's ex-husbands step-daughter and PJ didn't take too kindly to that. but, soon enough, PJ came to her senses and the two became really close.

then, valerie meets a girl and believes that the world has taken a backseat on making her life a living hell and offered a reward for living through it all.

VALERIE X HAZEL
|
HAZERIE

• I ALWAYS THINK OF YOU • BEFORE I FALL ASLEEP • THE WORDS YOU SAID • THE WAY YOU LOOKED •THE THINGS WE LAUGHED ABOUT •THE SILENT MOMENTS THAT WE SHARED • AND WHEN I DREAM •I'LL DREAM OF YOU • BECAUSE IT'S ABOUT YOU • IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT YOU •

SAID • THE WAY YOU LOOKED •
THE THINGS WE LAUGHED ABOUT •
THE SILENT MOMENTS THAT WE SHARED • AND WHEN I DREAM •
I'LL DREAM OF YOU • BECAUSE IT'S ABOUT YOU • IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT YOU •

A // N:

hello!!! thank you for deciding to read this fic, it means a lot.

i watched bottoms the other day and let me just tell you... RUBY CRUZ IS FUCKING HOTTTT.

the only trigger warning for this book is the amount of gayness that will be on display...read at your own risk.

anyways, enjoy!!!

:)