Extra Chapter •Gender?•

I decided to have a Gender reveal party with my closet friends and brother. Wednesday didn't really like all the bright colors or such so we changed it. Black is for boys and purple is for girls. I honestly don't care what the gender could be because I would love them either way. I was setting down the food and sweets as everyone started coming. "Such a lovely Beauty will be in there" Morticia said smiling at me. "Thank you all for coming! Wednesday should be back with the cupcakes!" I say. Gomez went to grab some snacks which made me chuckle. "All the games should be set up Sparkle!" Xavier said coming back from the backyard. "Thanks Xavier! You guys are a bunch of help" I say sighing in relief.

   "You should be lucky to have us then!" Enid said holding Sutekina. "Hello, my babyyy" I cooed petting Sutekina's ears. He meowed and jumped into my arms which made me snuggle him. I felt someone kiss my head but when I turned around they were gone. "She's probably putting the cupcakes somewhere" I sighed. "Hey saphire I brought a gift!" Eugene said hugging me. "Thank you Eugene! Have fun and go eat if you'd like" I tell him.

    After a few hours it was time for people to guess how big my stomach is. Everyone was cutting their strings which made me laugh. "Uh- YOU THINK IM THAT BIG" I say surprised at my brothers guess. "Who knows maybe-?" Jaxx said questioning himself. "That's such a stupid guess Enid" I hear Wednesday say. "Heyy! Leave me alone, she's your wife how should I know her stomach size!" She said. "Hm" Wednesday said. After everyone was done Wednesday was the one with the actual size string. The winner was.. Pugsley! "Huh? I won?" He asked. "You did" I say smiling. I handed him an envelope and a basket of snacks.

    "What do u think the gender is?" I asked recording. "Hello! I'm your aunt Enid and this is your uncle Ajax and we think you are gonna be a girl!" Enid squealed. I laughed and went to ask Xavier and Bianca. "Hey kiddo! I think you are gonna be a girl" Xavier said smiling. "I think you are gonna be a boy" Bianca said proudly. "Jaxx! What's the gender?" I asked him. "I think they're going to be a boy!" He said. "Eugene!" I yelled. "Well.. I think they're going to be a Girl" he responded.  "Oh dear, I feel like it would be a Girl" Morticia said smiling. "I want it to be a boy!" Pugsley said happily. "I think it would be a boy also" Gomez responded. I asked everyone else until I walked up to Wednesday. "babe!" I said hugging her. "Why are u recording and yes?" She asked confused. "What do u think the gender is" I say giggling. "A boy" she said kissing my head. "Really?" I said smiling.

    I was holding onto a cupcake because everyone had one. One of these cupcakes has a filling of black or purple. Everyone slowly took a bite but everyone was surprised to see nothing. "What?" I said seeing nothing. "Does anyone see a filling?" I asked. Everyone said No which made me nervous. I noticed that Enid and Wednesday were gone which made me confused even more.

    Suddenly I saw Wednesday walking towards me with purple ends to her black hair. "Shut up.." she said embarrassed. "It's a girl!" I say with tears in my eyes. "Awe honey!" I say hugging her tightly. "I'm sorry I made you freak out Mi amor" she said holding my hand. "It's fine my darling" I say smiling. Sutekina rubbed around our legs and meowed. "Family picture!" Enid yelled holding her phone up. Wednesday picked Sutekina up as I hugged them. She took the picture until I dragged Jaxx and the Addams family in. I jumped on jaxx's back as Enid took the photo.

    We all played games and had fun. "Aw this is adorable" Ariel said laughing. "hey Ariel" Enid said smiling. "Hello" she responded eating a cupcake. "We're having a girl Ariel" I say. "Really?" She said smiling softly. "Mhm" I said. "I promise I'll protect her and your future kids Saphire" she says to me. "Thank you" I say as she sits next to me. Sutekina jumped on the couch and laid on her lap. Everyone went home except Enid and Ajax and Jaxx. I decided to open gifts. "Oo! Open this one" Enid said giving me her gift. "There's a gift for you and the baby" She said. I opened it seeing a beautiful Book and Baby clothes and pacifiers. "Aw Enid.." I say opening the book only to see pictures of us in Nevermore and outside of it.

   "Thank you guys" I say smiling. "I also got you gifts! But they won't arrive until later." Ariel says smirking. "What is it?" I asked. "What the baby needs a bed, A swing, A car seat, Toys, A Gate and much more" she says. "Oh-" I say laughing. "I wonder what our baby girl will look like" I say holding Wednesdays hand which is on my lap. "Hopefully she has both of us in her, our personalities and looks" Wednesday said rubbing my cheek. "I love you" I say laying my head on her shoulder. "AWW, wow Wednesday when did you become so affectionate??" Enid asked. "None of your business. Speak anymore of this and I'll make sure you won't see your niece" Wednesday said. Thing jumped on my head as I laughed. "Hey thing! You missed everything" i explained. He was signing which made Wednesday roll her eyes.

   "I think we should be heading out now!" Enid said smiling. "Night Enid" I say as we hugged. "I'll visit tomorrow sis" Jaxx said kissing my head. "Bye brother" I say laughing. "Take care of her Wednesday" Jaxx told her leaving. "I will no need to worry" Wednesday told him. I laid down on the couch as Wednesday went to lock the door. Sutekina cuddled near me as thing played with my hair. "Come on Mi amor" I hear Wednesday sigh as she picked me up and brought me upstairs. She kissed my head and put the blankets ontop of me.

   Thank you guys for reading my book!! Should I do any face reveal soon? Or facts abt me. Or should I just do little by little like my eyes and hair. Well anywho have a nice night or day ILY<3
~Ari