INTRODUCTION

----------------------------------

October 10 2018

-----------------------------------

It was a normal, sunny day.

(Y/N), the 24 year old barista, just returned back from work.

They plopped down on their bed, feeling the exhaustion catching up to them. After all, they had a 9-5 shift in Neoste. Look, they loved their job. Seriously. However, working for that long can be...

problematic. --- as the workers said.

Sure, the manager was one of the best, letting them make coffee for themselves during their break, but it doesn't make up for how long their shifts are, though the manager wished it did.

"A coffee a day keeps the asylum away..." is the workers motto, their personal belief.

...However, I'm sure you all aren't here to read that typical modern AU fanfic about Jujutsu Kaisen.

Hm... let me rephrase everything.

(Y/N), a college dropout, died from randomly getting hit by a light pole & was reincarnated in the world of the last fanfic they read.

Unfortunately for them, it was Jujutsu Kaisen.

...That was probably one of the worst decisions they've ever made.

"I should've read something cuter. Like Yuri on Ice or something..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s Playlist

Loading.....

My Ordinary Life • The Living Tombstone
- (Y/N)'s life was truly ordinary. Well, that was before the isekai thing.

Line Without a Hook • Ricky Montgomery
- They keep a cold facade... but how much longer till it melts?

Universe Cat Drowning • Kikuo
- They take all the blame, Even if they weren't at fault.

Mr. Loverman • Ricky Montgomery
- They're slowly remembering it, now being able to piece everything together.

Shoujo Rei/mikitoP • mikito
- (Y/N) liked someone before... but they're nothing in the others heart. Now that they've died, what did that one person think?

Dr. Sunshine is Dead
Will Wood and the Tapeworms
- They feel like they're replacing someone...

Who is She ? • I Monster
- Who is (Y/N) really? The wife of the King of Curses? Or just a college dropout? Or more?

Cigarettes out the Window • TV Girl
- They smoke in their free time. Just to get rid of all the stress and things on their mind.

Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land • Marina
- (Y/N) is above all... in their followers eyes.

(???) • (???)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

More will be revealed later on...

----------------------------------------------------------------------