Background

Alex is 26 and plays for the Australian national soccer team (no 18)and newly signed for arsenal (no 18). Alex's a midfielder.Alex played in the Brisbane roar academy and moved to Everton at 23. Alex has signed a 3 year contract with arsenal.Alex has no living family. They all died in a horrific accident when Alex was a training one day in Brisbane. Alex has meet Leah Williamson a few times but not that many. She has always been impressed by the amount of pure skill and passion Williamson has for the game and they have a few mutual friends.some times Leah watches the games from the ground with a few mutual friends. Alex always had this burning feeling in her stomach when she talked to the English captain. One of the big reasons Alex moved to Arsenal is because of her Matilda's that are in Arsenal, they always helped her having a feeling of belonging. Not many people know about Alex's family so she never brings the topic up but she knows it will come up at some point as at the end of the season the Commonwealth games is on and She's had her call up she's in the squad.But for now let's focus on my new home at Arsenal.

Writers comment.
Heya guys thanks for choosing this story.this is my first time writing something like this and my English is not the best. There are probably going to be some spelling errors but I can just hope that you enjoy the story, if you have any suggestions I'm up to listen. (224 words!)