The Hybrid

CHAPTER 6

---

I walked into my bedroom, sighing in frustration. I had just got into an argument with my mother, and it was all because I forgot to tell her I was gonna be out late with Lydia. She didn't believe me, she thought that I was lying at that I snuck out to do god knows what.

However, its been about a week since I found out everything about the pack. I learned that apparently Im a hybrid, I am a Seer, and a Banshee. Stiles told me that I should probably research how I became a supernatural creature, and how to trigger my full abilities. I did learn that to trigger my full abilities, I need to be bit by an alpha werewolf. Which is where Scott Mccall comes in the picture. I'm going to let him bite me, and hopefully that will let me have full access to my abilities. Lately though, for the past week, I've been meeting up with Lydia to do some basic training, and learning the abilities of being a banshee. For the seer part, Ill have to figure that out on my own, which wont e easy.

I still keep getting visions of that other Stiles, but its becoming more vivid now. They haven't said any words yet, the visions are short bursts. But, once my powers are triggered, Ill be able to have each vision for maximum five whole minutes.

Kira says that the visions that I've been having are helping me with Stiles's problem too. Apparently, this other Stiles I've been seeing, is whats called a nogitsune? I guess hes a fox or something? To be honest, I'm still not completely sure what any of that is. Although, since that day at lunch, the visions have been amplified a bit each time, and every time the vision is happening, Stiles acts completely different. Stiles told us that he cant read anything at all now, and the other day in class, he claims he fell asleep, but we saw him writing something over and over again in his notebook.

I'm starting to get a little worried about him, but other than all of that hes been completely normal. Infact, hes been with Lydia more and more each day. Me and Stiles haven't talked since he came to my house and said we weren't friends anymore, so I feel like I shouldn't say anything to him. What would I even say?

Ding

I grab my phone out of my hoodie pocket, looking at all the messages I missed of The Pack while I was on my way home. I scroll up and down, most of it being homework, and what they should do next with my training and when Scott should bite me. Before anyone could text back, saying we should wait longer, I quickly type and reply.

You: 11:53

Do it tomorrow.

I wait as I see dots forming and disappearing from a lot of people in the group chat, I bite my bottom lip nervously, hoping they let me trigger my powers.

Scott: 11:54

Absolutely not

Stiles: 11:54

Its too dangerous y/n

I sigh, wishing they would have said yes, how much longer will I have to wait? I thought I was ready, I'm prepared to take the next step even if they aren't. Suddenly, a slight buzz on my hand makes me peer at my phone once more to see an unexpected text from Lydia.

Lydia: 11:55

Shes ready. Do it Scott. She

needs to be prepared.

I smile, and I shove my phone into my pocket, knowing that once Lydia said yes, they couldn't say no to my own trainer. I guess Lydia wasn't as bad as I thought, although with the normal teenage drama, she's still a bitch. She dangles Stiles in front of me on purpose, which makes my chest tighten everytime.