-1- You're Dreaming, Baby -1-

~

The other team's libero puts their arms together, making the ball rebound just in time. Their number 11 swoops in, jumping to spike the ball with strong force. Even then, the attempt to win the game was blocked.

When number 11's feet made contact with the floor once again, disheveled hair finally fell loose over her face. Though there wasn't too much hair, you could still see her face clearly if you tried. Defeat and despair was the expression currently worn on her face. 

The whistle blew suddenly.

Both teams line up at the net and shake hands. Except number 11. She did not shake hands with the opposing team. This made the one team member feel a little awkward as he stood there, doing nothing.

The captain of the team number 11 belonged to herded everyone into a group with the coach, readying to leave. Then the coach did something unexpected. He back handed number 11 across her face and yelled at her for poor performance.
They left right after that, an obvious awkward silence surrounding the team as they left the school to go back to their own.

Number 1 stared at the place he last saw her, staring in thought and astonishment.
~

Kageyama woke up in his bed, the dream of an old memory done playing in his then unconscious head. Odd... that was 2 years ago, and he was dreaming of it now. He brushed it off with a heavy sigh and got up to get dressed for the day.

~

Kageyama arrived at school in time, seeing a few members of his team already waiting for the rest to get on the bus. There was Daichi, Takeda, Kiyoko, Yachi, coach Ukai, Ennoshita, Kinnoshita, Hinata, Nishinoya and Tanaka. Tsukkishima, Yamaguchi, Asahi, Sugawara, and Narita were the only ones missing.

"Kageyama~! I'm so excited, we're going to Fukurodani!!" Hinata yelled out, his orange hair seeming to become somewhat brighter. Kageyama huffed and grumbled 'Boke.' under his breath. Hinata heard him somehow and made an offended face like usual.

Not long after, everyone had arrived. Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi, Narita, Asahi and Sugawara.

Now that everyone was there, they went on the bus.

To Fukurodani.