A new beginning

//No POV//

Ciel held his head in-between his frail hands, sighing as he waited for his English class to begin. Though it had already been five minutes since the bell had rang and yet no teacher stood in front of the classroom barking orders. He looked up, his blue and purple eyes searching for some source of adulthood in the room. That was when a tall raven haired man walking in, with the principal trailing not too far behind.

Ciel's mouth slightly opened ad he inwardly gasped in complete shock,whoever this guy was, he was hot. The whole class gasped when they heard the principal tell the horrific story of how his teacher was killed. Ciel could care less. He wanted to know who this hot guy was. He stared at him in awe, oh English class was going to be fun now.

The principal introduced us to the new teacher.

"This is the new teacher Mr. Michaelis. He will be your English teacher tell you graduate." The principal took his leave and Sebastian began teaching.

Ciel bit his bottom lip, hearing the sexy smooth sound of his voice. He continued to stare at him with a look of want in his eyes. Ciel couldnt resist to blush when Mr. Michaelis' dark red eyes met his own, he felt a swirl in his stomach. Butterflies. 'Why is a teacher getting me so god damn nervous?' He thought looking away and at the short paragraph he had wrote in class yesterday.

The class dragged on, Sebasti-- Mr.Michaelis taught a lot better than their old teacher. Which made Ciel feel much better, since he was constantly correcting his old teacher here and there. He sighed when the bell rang and gathered his stuff, before making his way towards the doorway.

"Where are you going Phantomhive?" A tall kid looked down at Ciel and knocked his stuff down along with Ciel.

"Move out of my way.." Ciel spoke staring at the floor in shock.

Sebastian stood up and grabbed Ciel's things and yelled at the other student.

"Listen here kid, next time i catch you being rude to another student I will not hesitate to write you up." His voice was old and what seemed to be heartless.

He held a hand out to Ciel and offered him help up.

Ciel didnt accept it. Instead huffed in a prissy manner, grabbing his stuff and running down the hallway. English was his sixth period class, so now he could just head home. And he sure as hell did so. As he walked he looked over to see a car slowing down by him, Ciel stood still and breathed heavily. The windows were just as black as the car, until the window was rolled down.

"Need a ride?"

Ciel regonized the voice. Sebastian.

"U-uh yeah." He hopped in the car and soon found out that Sebastian lived nearly right next to him. Sebastian looked at his house with his eyes slightly widened.

"You live here alone Phantomhive? "

Ciel nodded and got out of the car.

Ciel looked over his shoulder at Sebastian, blushing immensely.

'He lived next to me. NEXT TO ME.' He thought. 'There is absolutely no way this is happening.' He mumbled a few things to himself, opening the doors to his mansion with a smile. After making himself dinner and something to drink he ate dinner all alone, staring at a blank wall. The wall used to be covered in family photos until the fire.

"The fire.." he whispered staring at a fresh salad and chicken. "That damned fire ruined me." He sighed touching the few burn scars on his back, which sent chills up his back.

He had no more apatite, scraping his plate and heading to the shower.

Ciel washed his silky smooth skin, cleaning every single inch.

'Sebastian.'

The name sounded so right, but why?

He shook the thoughts away, leaning his head back as he practiced singing. He was part of the choir, and his last concert was in 3 weeks. He was lead singer for the boys part and had 2 solos. He wasnt really nervous, saying people always tell him he has a voice of an angel. Yet some made fun of his girly vocals.

After his shower he laid in his bed in just boxers, he fell asleep quickly.