move on or stay

my love. you don't even like me that's ok. not anymore. That's important to me. Pay attention to my effort, don't you know? that every time i see you I always smile no matter how many problems I have. you are always the solution even if life is difficult. As long as you are. to see that my day is complete, I never thought that I would fall for someone like you love I hope you love me and you like me too. but what can I do, I'm not a god so I can make my own decisions, I hope you see it one day. how much I loved you climbing of. no end mountain, how many times have I dropped you but my heart is still clinging. I know that I have no hope but why do I hope even though I know I am helpless so I m like hugging alot of. cactus as i stare you both from afar my heart sank. When i found that you like someone. How wishful it is me. But sadly wishes couldn't be. Taken granted as if were destined to be doomed. My love. Dont you know how many times i tried to forget you but how do i supposed to do that. I can still even remember the exact place the exact date we met. Its like it's happend yesterdayMy love. I don't have. Right to be jealous. And to be sad there no us after all .
But sadly. You don't. Felt the same way the way I looked at you. My love should I just move on or. Stay  -lovejasmine