Chapter 1.

"Fire N Gold" -Bea Miller

"A troubled past won't always last"

"Things will always get better"

"When you've hit the bottom the only way to go is up"

"Wow. Twitter is soooo motivational." Lycia thought to herself. Sarcasm was basically her second language.

She felt emotionally and physically drained but, like most nights, she couldn't sleep. Social media was really important when it came to social status, especially in high school. So naturally that's what she depended on in her restlessness. Too bad she couldn't reveal how many followers she had on her fan account.

Unless she wanted to be stepped all over she couldn't even express that she was a fan in the first place. Having a fan account would absolutely crush any dreams she had ever had of becoming popular.

5'5 and 140, Lycia wasn't the smallest, but she constantly placed herself as the biggest. With hair that never actually did what she wanted it to do and being no where close to her ideal weight, she had absolutely no self confidence.

All that was certain in her life was her love for bands. Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Pierce the Veil, Twenty One Pilots, Green Day, Nirvana, Blink 182, Front Porch Step, My Chemical Romance, Brand New, Mayday Parade, Led Zeppelin, Def Leppard, and so many more.

But most of all, she loved Bea Miller and Halsey. She looked up to them as if they handpicked the stars and placed them in the sky. She admired their courage and their ability to voice their opinion. But Lycia would never be anything like them, she was just a shy little girl from South Carolina who wanted nothing more than to meet her idols. Who wanted nothing more than for them to know her name. Who wanted nothing more than to be best friends with them.

But ohh... With her head down she never saw anything coming.

-------------------------------
Hiyaaa My name is Leah :)
This isn't my first book, but my other ones were really basic. I plan for this one to get really juicy and exciting. The first couple of chapters are gonna be really boring but it'll get better, I promise.