Getting There.

Cody Pov

 "Codddyyyyy, The code-ster, code-meisterrr"

 Chris says to me as I walk off the boat and onto the dock, I guess you don't know what's going on. 

I'm Cody Anderson. I signed up to be a part of the reality show "Total Drama Island" for some cash! And to get away from my parents, I never thought I'd actually get accepted. 

It was more of a funny thing I did but when I got that Email I was stoked! So here I am. Me. Cody. "The lady's man". 

"I see the lady's have already arrived all right." I say to the girls already here but get hushed real quick from this girl, she has a shirt with fruits on it, her hair is dark along with her skin.

 I step aside, other people were there including a girl with glasses and braces, her hair is in a side-pony, I really hot goth girl wowee, a surfer looking guy and there's a lot more, as I'm looking around at the other contestants a brunette catches my eye. He's wearing a normal white shirt with a blue button up and a red vest, weird combo but he was pretty. He had fluffy looking brown hair kinda to his shoulders and- Shit!

 We locked eyes, I guess I was staring for too long damn. He's looking at me weird. I'm gonna look away now.

 As I'm waiting for everyone to arrive I ask a girl with blonde hair and a blue shirt what her name is. "Oh I'm Brigette, Cody right?" She says "Yeah, who's the guy in the red vest?" "Oh that's Noah he got here right after me. Him and Duncan totally don't like each other" She says laughing to herself for a little before stopping and telling me who everyone else was.

 After everyone got here we went to our cabins to change because when we were trying to take the picture the dock broke.

 Chris introduces us to the camp and tells us how the whole thing works; he also says that guys get one side of the cabin and the girls get the otherside.

 "Uhm excuse me, Kyle can I have a cabin with a lake view since I'm the prettiest?" Lindsay says. 

"Ok, you are but that's not really how it works here, and it's Chris."

A/N 411 words kinda hope this gets some attention. this is my first story so tell me thiings I can improve!