cockblocker.

warning: breif sexual content?? (read after the line to skip it)

"strip."

funny word that. even funnier when someone you really fancy says it. it doesnt sound real.

"say it again"

"do as your told and strip, aurora. im not playing games."

shit. aurora squirmed from beneath him

"i would if i could get up" snarky. nice save.

she didnt want him to know the effects his simple words had on her. the sound of his voice. the words that flow out of his mouth. this man towering over her is the definition of perfection.

"watch your tounge." sharp. very sexy.

little did aurora know. how much he was aching for her. just as much, if not more as much as she was aching for him. he sat up infront of the blonde and opened the curtains allowing her space to undress.

—————————————————————————

thats when he saw him.

"oh shit."

"i wouldve left before anything got serious.. i just got curious as to who was in our dorm."

mattheo.

the son of the dark lord.

"matty? what the fuck?"

she climbed off the bed and pulled him into a hug, wrapping her arms around his neck. even though she was stood up on her toes he still had to lean down to hug her waist properly. aurora and mattheo had always been close. theodore had always been jealous.

auroras (and dracos) father being voldemorts main death eater or whatever he was and mattheos father being their 'leader' or whatever. shit. draco.

theo faked a cough "not to break this up but um matt you cant tell anyone, especially not draco"

the two pulled away from one another and aurora sat on the bed once again, crossing her legs.

"my lips are sealed pretty boy" mattheo teased.

"good and dont call me that" theo huffed.

after a few moments of uncomfortable silence aurora spoke "matty when did you get back? last i heard you was doing a job for your father"

"i apparently wasnt doing it right so daddy dearest decided to send tom off in my place and bring me back into school to get an 'education'. honestly is that what he thinks im doing here?"

there was a unspoken promise between all children of death eaters that when theyre forced into getting their mark, they wont speak about the tasks they are set.

mattheo had received his the moment his father came back from.. the dead? he told the 'too young to be marked' group as soon as it had happened. they really needed a better name.

aurora, draco, theo, pansy, and blaise are to receive theirs over either christmas or the upcoming summer. enzo and eleanor luckily managed to escape that one. they both knew about the others parents. they did not know that eventually they would be just like them.

mattheo spoke about the task he was asked to do for his father as he lit a joint, passing it to theo after 2 drags. the pair nodding occasionally and showing sympathy in their own ways.

once the joint had burnt itself down to the end, mattheo put the rolling paper in his pocket and let out a heavy sigh.

now they were all way too high for their own good and second period had began about 10 minutes ago. aurora and theo began making their way towards potions, leaving mattheo to settle into the dorm after being gone for much longer than just the summer. both walked into the classroom, fortunately, snape was faced away from the door and the two managed to walk in unnoticed by him. everyone else very much noticed though. the red glossy eyes and smiles, auroras slightly messy hair and theos lips glossier than normal, almost as if he had kissed someone wearing lipgloss.

luckily no one questioned them. they found their respective seats. auroras being at a table with draco, a random gryfindoor girl and.. harry potter?

"potter what are you doing here?"

"trying to act like i dont want to kill myself from just being in your presence"

"usually people feel blessed i even breathe near them. i think thats what i like about you." she paused then continued without thinking. "people look at our family and think 'oh look, prestigious white family with money' or 'they're doing court cases as we speak about alleged use of dark magic' which by the way isnt true. but you dont. you see us as equals. i think you made the wrong choice that day when you turnt down my brothers friendship, but im glad you did. otherwise he wouldve carried on being a spoiled brat getting everything hes ever wanted. i wish i was more like you, potter. down to earth. not bought up around abusive asshol-"

a smack could be heard around the room. aurora looked up at snape holding a few sheets of rolled up parchment.

"stop talking aurora." he spat at her

"i do wonder about you sev, like do you think lily liked you before you called her a mudblood and fucked everything up" she spoke mindlessly

another smack. this time on the table "a conversation for another time, child." he said abruptly before walking away from the girl.

"yes godfather." she mumbled

"i have alot of questions." golden boy piped up

"come on then princey, hit me with your worst"

"what did you mean when you spoke to professor snape just then about a girl named lily?"

"your mother, potter, used to be friends with my dear old godfather until he ruined everything all because he was jealous of your father" she replied bluntly

"and snapes your godfather?"

"mhmm and drays"

draco looks up briefly from the potion hes brewing at the mention of his name before nodding i agreement, instantly focasing back on the potion.

"what do you mean by you were brought up around abusive assholes?" potter began once again.

"are you taking advantage of my sister while shes under the influence, saint potter?" draco hissed from beside the black haired boy, not daring to look up in fear of messing up the potion.

"no- no i would never take advantage of someone much less a girl!"

"hes playing, harry. he just doesnt know it himself. and to answer your question thats a conversation for me to have while sober. come find me if you're still curious later." she spoke softly before resting her head on top of her crossed arms on the table.

A/N:

i said ive never written smut before!! dont hate me for being a big fat cockblocker