Promo

" Say you love me"

" Say you love me".

" No I don't ".

" You Do!".

" No...No...No....".

"Do you love me?".

" I can't...I can never love you...love is just an imagination and so as you..my most beautiful and prestigious imagination but....".

" Mine too....my most favorite dream and so I don't want to break this beautiful dream of mine ever!".

" Will you miss me?".

" I don't want to".

" You make me happy".

" Then why this happiness is so short lived?".

" I love someone else ".

" So Do I".

" We are equal then....".

And with that he kissed her lips fervently...she too repeated the same....few tears escaped her eyes and got mingled with the taste of his on her lips...she smiled happy tears parting her ways only to find his tear stricken cheeks and his sobs .She can't withhold those tears ,they broke and pierced her already dead heart more into pieces.

" Good Bye the great Sidharth Khanna."

"Good Bye Shehnoor!".He said thumping down on his knees holding her hand.

"  Shehnaaz !...Shehnaaz".

She mumbled looking at him with a lost smiling face.

" I wish ....hum pehle mile hote ....".

" I wish hum kabhi na mile hote".

She turned back promising her to never come back...leaving him among the heavy storm with the outpour of heavy rain at the same place they have known & talked to each other almost 2 year ago ....

The Brooklyn witnessed her departure from the city...

The New York city which had always given him so much....everything actually...name,fame,money everything he can put a finger on...and happiness too at last .....but he felt cheated betrayed and empty hands as that happiness was snatched away brutally all these months ...and there was alot to loose may be....

Where as She was always a refugee in one of the most populous city of world..the country which never belonged to her but now her heart lived here and so she was in love with the busiest, most happening city forever as it was his home!

His revengeful heart which only knew love till now for all,loved only her more and more as hatred comes from too much love......isn't it!?

She did not looked back once and it hurted him more...

Just a glimpse into the story line.....hope u all liked it....batao batao....

Will start this one at the end of the year though or in new year..my over excited and busy mind keeps on brewing stories and I can't keep it more to myslef so here it is....

And I know I have 3 unfinished stories in which one is ongoing, one I have kept on hold for few months and the other one will be updated soon...so just keep patience and hang on with me.

Love ❤️ And Thanks

Swati