Light of my Life (Akainu x Kizaru) NO BETA

The New Fleet Admiral lighted himself a New Cigar, his Ashtray was already filled with plenty of the Sticks.

Sakazuki was Stressed, he clenched is Jaw and felt is blood pressure rising.
His Brown Eyes wander over his desk, where the Paperwork was stacked into three Piles and a fourth one was already starting.

Since everyone Headed to the New World, Chaos was Rising. Akainu had Meetings after Meetings. Vice-Admirals and other High Members of the Navy complains often, over the Pirate Attacks and how strong they are in the New World.
Sengoku, the Former Fleetadmiral, had now the Job as an Inspector General. HE just mocked and laughted over the New Fleet Admiral.
Everything was annoying, but mostly Sakazuki hated the fact, that he can do nothing. He was sitting behind his Desk like a Prisoner.
His fist was glowing red, when he slammed it into the wooden Surface of his desk.
One of the Paper Stacks felt in Front of the Desk and drove him Further into Rage.

DAMN IT he could be on the Sea and Fight Those criminal Pirates. Hunting them Done and Inprison them.
But no, he has to be the Playball for the Elders.
Then the awful Incident of Dressrosa with Issho.

Akainu hated his Job and already regret his Position, but he knows he was the only one, who can bring Peace to the World with his way of Justice.

Knock
Knock

"Come in" Sakazukis tone was harsh, while he orders the Papers on the table. the Admiral was inpatience
"I SAID COME IN"
he sighted annoyed, everyone cost him Time and Energy.

The Door for his Office got, slowly opened, the Man who enters was chuckling.
"Oooh~ Saka-san. Whats wrong?"
The Marine Soldier who enters was Kizaru. The Man with the Yellow striped Suit looked at his Former Co-Admiral.
His Lips are curled up to a Smile.
The Admiral had always this Chill attidute and being relaxed.
"What do you want? I have to work"
Sakazuki snarled under his breath.

Borsalino adjusted his Orange Sunglasses.
And looked the Documents on the Floor.
"Hm i see, but you are to slow~~ the Reports are already run away"

Akainu glared at Brosalino. "What the hell do you want?!", asked the Fleet Admiral steadily.
"Well, I just wanted to look after you. In case that you want to end it all or anything else after todays reports. Besides, I just wanted to ask if you fancy to join me for lunch?"
The older man smiled quite entertained at the angered younger man. It is not like he didn't already know the answer from his longtime friend, it is just that he didn't care. He knew how to deal with him nonetheless.
"No, i need to finish my Work till-"
Before Akainu was able to finish his sentence, his comrade Interrupt him.
"It doesnt Matter, you will work extra hours anyways, a little Break won't hurt"

One Point for Kizaru

Sakazuki worked the last few Weeks overtime, skipped often Lunch or slept in the Office.
But thats the Price of his New Position.
The younger one growled and before he could say anything. The Yellow Monkey raised his voice again.
The Admiral walked in Front of the Balcony and looked out, his Eyes wandered over the Ocean and followed the Waves.
"We~ll i guess you will never change hm? But i would say its not heroic, dying during the Paperwork"

Sakazuki crossed his arms and laid back into his chair, while he kept watching every Step of his long time friend.

A Second Point for Kizaru.

Sakazuki would Die at the Moment only cause of the Overwork or either a Heartattack because everyone from his subordinates Making extra work.

The Fleetadmiral exhaled and said nothing, he got lost in thoughts.
Borsalino was always Carefree, it was like nothing could bring the older Man out of countenance. Both joined the Navy together and Akainu couldnt Remember when he lost his iconic grin.
The Man with the Short curly Hair and the Thin beard standed in the Sun.
While Sakazuki's Office was always dark and only the glow of his Cigar was the only light Source.

The Brown eyes of the Fleet Admiral couldn't take his View off, of his Comrade.
The Slim, Tall Man was covered in the Sunlight. Borsalino looked so gracefully, like he would made out of pure light.

But his Daydreaming had an abruptly end, when one of the Soldiers came panic strucked into the Office.
This only means Bad News.
"Fleetadmiral Sakazuki, Sir"
The Man saluted and tried to catch for breath.

"S-Sir about the Situation in Wano..."

"WHAT?!" Sakazuki felt immediately his Blood Boiling.
Magma was already dripping from his forehead onto the Papers beneath him and burned them.
The soldier shivers, his legs felt like rubber. The Man couldnt speech it was like a big frog was in his throat.

Kizaru was unimpressed and take a seat on the Couch. While he watched the Szenario.
After a long disscussion, both Men were alone again.
"Thats why i cant have a Break, there is always work to do"
Akainu was enraged, he breathed heavy and moaned frustrated.
Gosh Sure he wanted to have some Time with Borsalino, when Sakazuki was alone with his friend...it was the onyl time where he can relaxed and calmed down.
They where more then just Friends or Co-Workers.
Kizaru was always stubborn when it comes to Akainu.
The Fleet Admiral doomed the actually Situation more then everything. He felt so powerless, not only what happens in the World. With the pirates and other criminals, but also what Happened in Front of him.
When they were younger. They spend the nights together on the battlefields, on the Ships or on random islands.
Helped each other with their wounds and they knew they can Trust Each others lifes.

But now ? Sakazuki was just a playball for the goverment. Getting invovled into lies and nonsene.
Borsalino cleared his throat.
"Oohh Saka-san~ then only Thing that i see is, that you are finished with yoir paperwork. And the Issue isnt Finished till the end of the week, sooo ot doesnt matter. Just come with me".
One of his white Shops stepped onto a Paper that was slighty burning and extinguish the fire.

The Man in the White Suit stroke with his right Hand over his face and grawls
"Well alright, you wont let me alone today right ? I hope you know that we dont have much time together, cause there is always something Happen."
The Muscular Man stand up while he lighted up a New cigare and stood next to his loved one.
"Just say you have an emergency Meeting~"
Kizaru wrapped a Arm around the Shoulders from his superior.
Who just rolled his eyes."stupid Monkey"
If this was so easy. Sometimes Borsalino was so simple knitted.
Sakazuki would Remember him at this Words and he knew both of them wouldnt just have an Ordinary Lunch, it always ended in a steamy Situation.

As Foreshadowed both ended up in the Bed.
Borsalino was laying on Sakazukis right chest, his Finger Tips followed the Tattoo, the Slim builed man loved the flame shaped edges and flowers on the left side from his Partner.

The Grumpy Man closed his eyes while he could enjoy some relaxing minutes in Peace. While he fondled gently over Kizarus Shoulders which he holded.
For a second he was drifting away but the Emergency Den Den Mushi he had in his Private Room had bring him back from his doze.
The Older one chuckled could he felt Sakazukis Heart beat Hurry up anf the grip got thighter.
"Well~ guess we didnt even make it to the afternoon"
Borsalino rolled next to the Fleet Admiral, who wanted to reach the Den Den.
"Whats so Important to Interrupt me? Im in a Important emergency Meeting"
The Brown eyes from Akainu glanced to the breezy man next to him.
The other Person on the line humbled.
"Uhm... im sorry Sir, when will be a perfect time ro reach you again, its about-"
But Sakazuki Interrupt the other one.
"For the test of the Day i'm busy"
"Uh...Well okay its not that important i guess its ok"

Datcha

There was shortly a silent, but got breaked by Borsalino's carefree laugh.
"Ohoh sometimes its just so easy hm? Who will gonna control it Saka-san?"
The light Skinned Man with the Mustache and the goatee layed back and yell at the older on.
"I hope you know, whatever happens will Fall to you back !! Its now under your responsibility"
But Kizaru just shrugged " if it was really Important they would say it, right? You should be happy. You have now for the Rest of the Day off"
Saka-san narrowed his eyes but only snarled again.
Borsalino was right, he was always right.
Since he got raised as Fleet Admiral, Kizaru gave always helpful advices, shared his Consual and always Listen to his frustrations.
Borsalino was his only confidant, he was and only will be since 30 years.
That was the reason why he didnt let Kizaru go to Wano. Who knows what would happen? Akainu didnt want to loose his closed friend - no his love of his life- The only light he had in this dark Times.