Check and Mate.

Shivay's Pov:

"Ap har gaye Mr.Shivay Singh Oberoi...Ap Har gaye...Nahi tod paye ap mujhe"

But the next moment I saw her  scattered on the ground in the heavy rainfall, when I threw the blank check on her mouth.

It was a literal pleasure for me that moment, an Absolute pleasure!

That's what a person deserves when he/She messes with THE SHIVAY SINGH OBEROI. She deserved that...and thus she got it. I won Miss.Anika...I won.

But you know what affects me more? That you, a simple lower middle class girl was one of my tuffest victory.
And that's what I realised when I again saw you at my home as my wedding planner.

"Tum? Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?", I asked her.

"Isse yaha Maine bulaya hai", That's what Dadi told me.

She even told me that she is gonna be my wedding planner.

I mean seriously? She a lower Middle class girl would now Plan hai the wedding of THE SHIVAY SINGH OBEROI?

"Dadi ye meri wedding plan nahi kar sakti", I gave my statement to Dadi.

But Dadi denied saying that she has a good experience in the stuffs of arranging the marriages as she is a Caterer...A bloody lower Middle class caterer.

I am sure she made up a story to irritate me while being around me...I am dam sure.

"Shut up Shivya!", I heard my brother mocking me...as if he heard my thoughts.

"Om?", Why did he say that?

"Don't think ki I don't understand that what's going on in your mind", ofcourse he knows me very well.

After an hour or so I saw her talking with my brother.
More specifically gossiping about me with them.

She said me 'Sadu', 'Akdu', 'Stone Singh Oberoi ' and what not.

I need to show her what she is, she is getting on my nerves.

Thus after my brothers left I went into the room.

"How Dare you enter my house?" , I questioned her.

"Dare? Isme kya dare hai? Bas meri chameli li aur aa gaiee, haa yaha ap jaisa Bagad Billa reheta hai par iska matlab ye nahi hai na ki yaha insaan rehte he nahi hai." , what the wuck! She compared me with a monster.

"What do You think of yourself?, you are a bloody looser", Of course she had forgotten about the Check and Mate incident of the last day.

"Looser? Thodi der sabr kijiye pata chaljayega ki asli looser kon hai", She smirked.

Now what does that grin means?

Shivay's Pov ended.

Anika Passed a Grin at him and left towards the direction from where workers were coming with the Gifts.

Dadi: Anika Puttar! Ye saman kaisa?

Anika: Dadi...ye vo Gifts hai jo Shadi ke card ke saath rishtedaaron ko dene hai.

Dadi: Puttar paise kitne hue?

Anika: kul mila ke kuch 4 lakh dadi.

Shivay: ok common...mere room se check le lo and just do the payment.

Anika: payment toh ho gaya.

The O-bros and Dadi looked at her in a shock.

Dadi: payment hogaya? Par Payment kisne kiya?

Anika: vo...Kal Billu ji ne mujhe ek check diya tha...bas ussi se payment ho Gaya.

All looked at him in shock, while Shivay was extra shocked but he didn't showed on his face.

Anika moved closer to him while never letting go the grin on her face.

Anika: Dekha Billu Ji...maine apka he check apke he shaadi mein istamaal kiya aur ye shart Jeet li only in 24 hours.
Now that's called 'Check and Mate'

Anika Did the Iconic step of Shivay in front of his eyes while all cupped their mouth.

Rudy:(into Om's Ears) O ye ho kya Raha hai? BHAIYA ki Tadi Anika di BHAIYA ko he dikha ke chali gaiee.

Om: Lekin ek sec...Anika aaj se job par aiee fir ye check usne kal kaise issue Kiya? Ye exactly chal kya Raha hai?

Dadi: Jo bhi chal raha hai...ek dam Takkar ka chal raha hai.

Anika smirked at him and left from their...while Shivay Turned at direction she left.

His face had something,

No not anger,

But an evil grin.

Shivay:(pov) Shivay Singh Oberoi se takkar? You Are playing a very dangerous game baby...but it's impressive. Now just wait and watch.

__________________________________

Precap: He actually Cares.

__________________________________