The Moon And Stars

"I love you" he says, looking into my eyes. My heart feels like it's about to burst, and explode right out of my chest. I nervously look away, fearful of his eyes; whenever he looks at me, in my eyes, it's like he's looking deep into my soul. How does he do this? I wonder to myself, as he comes closer. I struggle to find my voice, take a deep breath, look into his sweet, soothing, ocean-blue eyes. "I love you too, so much." My face flushes bright red, I quickly turn away. Slowly, he reaches his hand to my cheek, and turns my face back to looking at him. "Don't be afraid my love, it's all going to be perfect." I nod, staring deep in his eyes, unsure of what exactly he means. He smiles at the puzzled look on my face, kisses my hands and my lips. "Have I told you just how amazing and incredibly beautiful you are to me?" he smiles. This makes me blush once again, and he kisses my rosy pink cheeks, holding my face in his hands. He has a million-dollar-smile on his face as he says, "I've wanted to make this perfect, because to me, you are perfect." Confusion sets in my face, wondering what exactly he has up his sleeve. I have a small hunch, but I keep quiet, awaiting his plan to unfold. Again, he kisses my hands, then as he looks deep in my eyes, he slowly gets on one knee. Shock registers all over my face, as a gasp escapes my lips. His million-dollar-smile shows up again, and I notice he, too, is shaking. "I don't know how I lived so long without you. Now that I have you, my life is complete. I don't want even one second without you. You are my whole world, and I want you by my side for the rest of our lives. So, darlin, I'm asking you to accept this ring, say yes, marry me, and spend the rest of your life with me. Be my wife, and make me the luckiest and happiest man in the world." Tears fall down my face, and I notice that the love of my life is also crying. "Yes! I love you!" I wipe the tears from his face, kiss his soft lips, then he wipes my tears from my face. Picking me up in his arms, he spins me around and we laugh together. I look at the beautiful ring now on my finger, I flash my million-dollar-smile and say, "You are my one and only. My whole world and all I could ever want. You will be my husband, and I will be your wife." We kiss for what seems like hours, and cuddle until the moon and stars sparkle in the sky. Our love is like the moon and stars, everlasting and always growing.