memories.

big tw for this chapter: mention of physical, mental and sexual abuse. homophobia. alot of trauma. (skip to the line if you dont want to read it)

when draco came out to aurora as gay. he told her no one knew. that was nearly 3 years ago. since then, pansy, mattheo and their parents have found out.

pansy was happy for the boy. mattheo said it didnt change anything.

their parents. narcissa was emotional. lucius was angry.

lucius hadnt always been violent. if he was it wasnt towards his family. then the dark lord came into their lives. something switched. it started with a few slaps on the hand or head. slaps became kicks. kicks became punches. punches became full on beatings.

draco was lucius' pride and joy. they never wanted a daughter. aurora was often dismissed up to her room when they had guests. aurora was usually the one taking the hits from their father.

it was bareable. until he started using spells. small cuts, easily healed with another spell. then the spells got worse and worse. until the cruciatus. draco would be hit. or hurt. not physically at least. he would be forced to watch his sister lay helplessly on the floor after the cruciatus, or a bad beating. that fucked him up.

their mother payed no attention to the bruises on her children. or the scars that lay under their clothes, hidden from anyone who wasnt to see them naked.

it was almost 2 years ago when everything got worse. alot worse.

the dark lord had overheard the twins talking about draco coming out to some more of their friends. voldemort then brought it up during a meeting. he told lucius that he had overheard aurora telling draco it was okay to be gay. he said it with such disgust it made everyone around feel shameful for even being in the same room as a homosexual.

aurora often had nightmares about this night. about her brother and mother were held back and forced to watch. forced to watch her.

it wad to teach draco "a lesson about the right way to love" or something like that. it wasnt right. it was traumatic and wrong. aurora often found herself being sick at night at the memory. she had tried many times to erase it from her mind with a spell. it never worked

her own father. under the imperious curse and control of the dark lord. her own father. took her innocence away. held her down and ignored the fight. when aurora had given up and wished for it to be over, he had laughed.

his laugh ringing though her ears. infecting her brain. silent tears streamed down her face.

after that night. there were no consequences towards lucius. draco had falsely agreed that it was all just a phase and he knew now that it was wrong.

when aurora did something wrong. her father would skip past the usual beatings and force her to take him. weather it had been down her throat or full penetration. the blonde haired girl would always spend hours in the shower afterwards, scrub her skin until it was red raw and begining to peel. shed brush her teeth way too many times.

she felt disgusting afterwards. as if she had been swimming in a swamp.

the worst part was that, the first night he had no control over his body. since then hes been able to do whatever he wants whenever he wants under his own free will. hes even called over death eaters to 'have a go'.

she isnt a game.

its not 'their turn'.

she would fight and fight until she would pass out from exhaustion and be left on the floor of her fathers office, stark naked for hours before someone would find her.

no one knew but draco, and whoever her father had invited to play.

not even their mother.

she knew about the first time, since then she had thought he went back to regular beatings. he would only beat her if she faught. so she did. every single time. maybe if she faught enough, hed hit her so hard shed forget about everything. thats what she told herself

—————————————————————————

she shook her head waking up. she lifted her head of the table and looked at draco. aurora had fallen asleep during class before but never had she relived that night.

knowing she was looking at him, he gestured his head, signalling for her to come over to him. he could tell she had dreamt about it from a mile away.

he wrapped and arm around her waist when she had settled next to him, taking his stool he wasnt using anyway. he pressed a kiss into her hair and tried to distract her by explaining the potion, what it does, what its made of.

she was silent. no tears falling from her eyes, not even a frown on her face. emotionless.

theo looked over at their table from his own and furrowed his eyebrows together wondering what was wrong with the beautiful girl. the brunette mouthed to draco 'is she okay'. draco nodded and returned back to his (self proclaimed) amazing distracting skills.

whenever aurora was like this, the only person she wanted to be with was draco.

she knew he wouldnt hurt her. not by choice.

if they were alone she would be curled up next to him, probably crying. and hed be doing his best to age her down and make her forget about it for an hour or 2.

but since they are in a lesson, given there is only 5 minutes left, she'll have to wait.

draco and mattheo are the only ones who know about her regression and she plans to keep it that way until shes ready to explain it all to theo.

the older twin rubbed circles into his sisters back, keeping her calm as harry potter from beside him asked questions about the potion.

"are you built backwards?" draco said "read the fucking book infront of you, it tells you the answer."

"sorry" harry mumbled.

draco, convinced snape had sat the two together for a laugh, will be having words with him about moving seats. because if he has to go through one more lesson of torture next to the golden boy, he will probably ask the gay scottish gryfindoor boy to blow him up. not only because potter is thick as shit when it comes to potions. but if he speaks one more time directly towards draco, draco will probably have to kiss him.

A/N:

sorry this chapter was so dark and sad. if you skipped the first half about the trauma, youre gona want to know that draco is gay and lucius is a raging asshole. also if you dont know what age regression is, it is a coping mechanism where you go into the mindset of a child. people think its weird people think its a kink. its not. if you dont like it, dont read it. its simple

thank you for all the support!!

update: i have only JUST realised i put theo instead of mattheo at the start i apologise