calm.

after class, draco walked aurora back up to his dorm. she was silent the entire time it took to get there. she only cried when the door shut behind them. collapsing onto theos bed, as it was the closest. draco sat next to her, rubbing soothing circles onto her back once again.

"youre okay, youre safe"

she loved her brother more than anything in this life. a few minutes later she calmed herself down and crawled into dracos lap, sitting sideways between his thighs, both of her legs thrown over one of his. this was normal for them. he wrapped one arm around her waist and his other arm went under her knees holding her outer thigh with his hands.

"hes not here rory"

i know.

"youre safe"

only because im with you.

"do you want to regress?"

no.

"i need an answer"

with a scratchy tired voice she replied out loud this time "no"

"okay rory"

her mind was blank. every time she closed her eyes an image of her father above her appeared. so she didn't close her eyes.

"im sorry dray.."

dont cry.

"c'est bon" her brother said calmly  (its okay)

"mhm.." she leaned into his chest

they stayed like that for almost 30 minutes.

"im going to take a shower.." aurora sat up and pulled herself to her feet.

draco nodded "just leave the door open a smidge"

"i will" she walked into the bathroom, keeping to her word and leaving the door open a little before undressing. using a spell to bring all her usual shower soaps and her sponge into the bathroom, she climed into the shower.

'the cycle repeats itself. scrub till raw. cry. stare at the wall. draco asks if im okay. i say im fine. i scrub again'

once shes out of the shower she looks down at her ruby arms. she looks severely sunburned. she peels a little bit of her skin before wrapping herself in a towel.

"dray can i have a jumper?"

he could be heard russling around looking for something. before he handed it to her through the gap in the door.

"thank you"

she changed into her short shorts she was wearing under her skirt and put the jumper on. using a spell to dry her hair and to send her uniform and shower stuff back to her dorm.

once she's decided she looks decent enough she walks out of the bathroom. whos jumper is it? theos. 100% theos. because it smells like him. how does she know how theo smells? ask snape.

A/N:

i had the day off today so i thought id write. i was bored and ill.