Prolong

The noise from the crowd is amazing. The feeling it gives makes me feel alive. When facing large audience, it can be intimidating and drown all hopes and optimism but for me I brings out passion, happiness and light that allows me to sing loud and powerful. The spotlight is on me and the lights from my fans in the crowd along with their cheers is no better feeling.  

After finishing my concert, I went backstage in my dressing room to take off my costume and makeup. As I sat in front of the mirror, I looked at myself and thought, tomorrow I have to back to being a normal invisible teenage girl that everyone cares less about. My family loves me but being an introvert has always been my stumbling block to open up and connect with people.  But being IKE brings me more joy then being normal and allows me to better express myself through singing. 

Then Jay walks in. He then says "That was an awesome performance! You rock! Did you see those people cheering for you?" After he was finish, he looked at me and saw my facial expression and said, "Uh oh, what's wrong?" I then told him what I was thinking, "I want to make friends and express what it's like. But I'm scared, what should I do?"  

"Well, go for it. You will never know unless you try. Don't be afraid, if anything is to happen you will learn from it and make better decisions. Thats apart of life." As he said that he came closer and sat next to me. He then placed his hand on my shoulder and said, "Plus you are a super star who has performed in front of millions of people, how hard can it be to make a friend." It's very hard! I rolled my eyes at him and took of my blue short hair wig and used the makeup wipes to take of my makeup. I later changed into a black t-shirt and denim shorts with my white cap on. With the help from Jay, my manger, I succeed to get to my car and drove home. 

The view from outside was wonderful. I night sky and the tall buildings with their lights on made it exquisite. I rolled down the car window and allow the cool wind to blow through my hair making it flow with the wind. This felt nice. Jay then said "Uh oh. Your brother is calling you." His face looked scared and pale at the same it. I wonder what Kai was calling me for. Shouldn't he be in bed by now? Its past midnight. Instead, I let the phone rang out and I closed my eyes to rest. Eventually the car arrived at my house. I opened my eyes and saw the house I grew up for past 16 years. Nothing has changed nor will it every change and I love that. 

On the outside it has blue and gray colors with French windows and green grass and flowers at the front. The flowers my mom planted have just started to bloom. I know when in full bloom they will spraying their fragrance and look beautiful. I stepped out the car but before I could close the door Jay said, "So, since you finish your concert, you will take a break and then we start again. And your break is for 3 weeks. Nothing more and nothing less. Good night." Again, I rolled my eyes and closed the door. I walked to the back door of the house and carefully opened it as well as looked around to make sure no one was at home. And luck enough the coast was clear, and I was free to roam. However, as soon as I walked to the stairs the lights came on. I became still as a statue and slowly looked around to see who turned the lights on and it was none other than my brother, Kai. 

He smiled and waved at me. He said with clear malicious intent in his eyes, "Hello dear sister, why are you out so late. But last time I check the gym was not open until midnight or past it?" I gulped and said with a sheepish smile, "Well, I was too caught up with working out that I lost track of time." He looked at me tensely then bought my story and said, "Okay, okay, I believe you but why did you change clothes?" I was about the walk up the stairs but what he said next stopped me in my tracks. I turned to him and said," Because I was all sweaty and smelly, so I had to change to look and smell good. Would you rather people smelling how awful I am coming home?" He then shakes his head with agreeing to me but once again he caught me off guard, "Then why was Jay dropping you off when he has IKE to take care of? But then again you are her, right?" 

The look on my face was price less with both shock and fear. How did he know? What is happening? Of course, I denied but he then said, "I know it's you and I mean come on you should do a better job of hiding it. I mean, the sneaking in and out, late night sneak ins and the most obvious, your singing." My eyes were bulging, and I asked, "When did you hear me sing?" He replied, "The day we went to that resort. It was when the plane was taking off and you being the scaredy cat started humming a song, but that song was yet to be released by you. So, I thought nothing of it until I was dropped and then I connected the dots. It was either you worked for IKE, or you are her." I was speechless. To think I was being discrete. Then a thought came to me, does the rest of my family know?