petty fights.

its now 15 minutes until lunch. draco had a lesson and left aurora in the dorm. she didnt want to go anywhere so she convinced him she was okay alone.

mattheo came back into the dorm half an hour after draco had left. they sat together in silence. it was comfortable. mattheo had just left again to 'go to lunch'.

however just after he had left theodore walked into the room again.

"mattheo said youre sad" he said leaning against the door "can i help?"

"hold me? tight not gentle"

"i can do that doll" he smiled and picked her up, holding her up by her ass and pulling her closer to him by her back

she wrapped her legs around his waist and nuzzled into his neck. not wanting anything more.

"are you wearing my clothes?"

"draco gave it to me, i think he thought it was mattys"

"so you knew it was mine?"

"mhm, is that a problem?"

"no doll"

"good"

he sits down on his bed with her still in his arms. listening to what she said and holding her tightly.

"you're beautiful aurora" he sighed pressing his face into her hair "what could someone so beautiful be sad about?"

"things that will take time for me to tell you about. im sorry i cant tell you now"

"we have all the time in the world. im not planning on breaking anything off in this lifeline"

she giggled slightly and pulled away from him.

"salzar. you're precious, love"

love. lovelovelovelove. what a pretty word. what a pretty name to be called by someone you.. love.

she flushed red and cupped his face, bringing him closer for a kiss. he softly kisses her lips. pulling away not even a minute later.

"whats your favourite colour?" he speaks, pressing his forehead against hers

"guess" she smiled

"pink"

"thats my second, whats my first?"

"hmmmmm green?"

"no"

"purple"

"noooo"

"blue?"

"what shade"

"baby" he smirked acting as if he had just won the lottery

"as nice as it was for you to call me that, nope" she teased

"what! sky!"

"nope"

"just tell me"

"navy" she smiled

"thats hardly a colour!" he rolled them over and tickled her sides

"it is!" she burst into fits of laughter trying to push him away

once aurora was struggling to breathe, he moved away kissing her gently on her stomach, and all the way up to her lips.

"gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous"

he said inbetween kisses.

"shut up theo"

"why?"

"just shut uppp"

"fine"

"whats your favourite colour t?"

"im not difficult like you so ill tell you straightforward" he teased "my favourite colour is forest green"

"specific, i like it"

"and i like you"

she stays silent but smiles

"i know i said i didnt want to put a label on it- but i dont think i can stand the idea other people with you because we dont have a label"

"we can be exclusive and still not have a label.."

"i want you rory"

a hand on either side of her head, holding himself up, pinning her to the bed.

"i want all your perfects, imperfects, up days, down days. i want you. for who you are."

she stayed silent again.

"will you let me have you?"

"what- what are you asking me?.."

"aurora will you be m-"

the door opens and hes sat down next to her instead of towering over her, almost in an instant. she sits up looking at the door.

draco walks in and looks between the two suspiciously "rory, i brought you some food" he hands her a tray of food and presses a kiss to her forehead. "how you feeling?"

"better, much, thank you dray"

"good" he looks at theo "whatve you two been doing then"

"mattheo went down for lunch and sent theo up because he was in the common room and matty knew i was upset.."

"ill let it slide."

"dray seriously its nothing to worry about"

"you know i just dont want you getting hurt"

"wow okay. theo im sorry could you- just a second"

theo cleared his throat "yeah ill- ill just be outside" he got up and left the room, shutting the door behing him

"okay what the fuck draco"

"you dont need more shit on top of everything else"

"even if i was doing shit with him, which im not might i say!"

"we both know how much you like him aurora."

"wow. no need to bring it up."

"well you havent got the best history with men do you. dad, for example?"

"HE IS NOT OUR FUCKING FATHER!"

theo walked back in "okay what the fuck is going on"

"theo its fine leave it."

he walked over to aurora and wrapped an arm around her waist only to be pushed away.

"dont- i-i-"

'breathe, princess'

his words still ringing in her mind.

"dont touch me." aurora spat as she left the dorm room and sat in the common room.

A/N:

im so bored 😂

have the 3rd update of the day 🫣