forgiveness.

aurora and draco rarely faught. but when they did aurora always felt as if the world turnt against her.

all this because draco didnt want her to get hurt? or was it that he was scared if her and theo had been in a relationship that they hadnt told him? or that if they had broken up he would have to choose between his best friend or his sister.

no matter what his issue was, if she was happy, who the fuck is he to tell her who she can and cant be with.

aurora is petty. can force herself to go nonverbal around certian people. apear numb to people who have hurt her. she loves her family. theyre the only ones she could never bring herself to ignore and block out.

"hey gorgeous lady" pansy chirped as she sat down next to the blonde girl.

"hi pansy."

"why are you wearing theos clothes? is he your mystery boy?"

"i guess, he was"

"was? do i need to hex the bastard?"

aurora shook her head

"what happened darling?"

"i snapped at draco and now i think ive scared him off."

pansy leaned in and whispered into her ear "dont think you have otherwise he wouldnt be watching you like he's about to pounce if i get any closer to you"

rory giggled at the feeling of her voice tickling her ear "what?" she looked towards the stairs and true to pansys word, theo was leaning against the hand rail with his arms crossed across his chest, rolling his tounge into his cheek.

"come on doll"

aurora stood and walked towards him, silently.

"up you go, dracos calmed down a bit"

she whinced at the idea of draco being mad, but nodded anyway and listening to what he said she walked up the stairs.

A/N:

filler :(

thank you!!