Prologue

You know guys when I'm reading the manhwa and I told my self again...what if this time...soviehsu had another concubine...yea...it s kinda dumb when you just talk yourself XD

Here is the prologue the chapter starts in next week...I guess I got excited XD

??? Pov..

I was writing message to someone...

That can ruin someone life...with her looks and her personality...and her...charms...

Rashta...you ruin everything...stealing someone...happy that you got power...happy you have everything...happy you have a lot of attentions...happy that you are famous...and happy...that you are now control everything...well...it's not last long for now...

Because...I'm here for...

REVENGE

I wrote a letter...for Buttercup...I smirk...while looking at...

And roll the letter and gives to the knight...

???: "give this to her in secret...and do not reavel anything or anyone only her she can see the message...don't disappoint me...now go..."

The knight bowed down and walks away...while I was looking at the window...smirking...

???: "buttercup...you always be my beautiful obedient servant..."

Buttercup pov...

I was brushing my hair...while looking at mirror...

*knock knock*

I hear knocking...I look behind and smiles...

Buttercup: "COME IN!"

The knight was here and he is holding letter...

Buttercup: "Hello why are you he-"

Knight gives it to me and I open the letter, I was confused...then...I read...my owner names...I smiled ...and saw...that makes my body shiver...in...pleasure...

Buttercup: "Revenge? I love it...I will do anything...for my owner...even it's killing hehehehe~"

I continues to read and it says meet me at restaurant...

Buttercup: "I cant wait to see my pretty owner...again..."

I smiled with small blush on my face...

I hug the message...while blushing...

No one pov..

There's a lot of bodyguards in the restaurant...

Owner and Buttercup meets up...and tells everything...her plan...

It suprised buttercup...that her another personality comes out...

(I can't show it because it will have a lot of spoilers..."