💉part 4

The next day,Aira woke up feeling excited to meet Soyeon

The next day,Aira woke up feeling excited to meet Soyeon. Surprising knowing that she doesn't like to interact with strangers-in other words she's an introvert.

As she approached the school building,she felt eyes on her so she spun on her heels,coming into contact with the culprit.

"Haechan" she breathed out before gripping her hands onto the straps of her bag and running to her locker.

As she was getting her books out of her locker,someone tapped her on the shoulder which made her jump and almost scream.

As she turned around,she cursed mentally. "What do you want?" She bowed politely at the person.

"You" it was a simple response. A response that made her whole body tense and her mouth fall open.

"Jeez you're so disgusting. I'm joking you know" she glared at him then noticed two people walking up to her.

"Aira you're here" soyeon spoke first as soon as the two approached her. Aira smiled at the girl and replied with a simple "hi"

Haechan please go away. She just wanted him to walk away before Sofia decided to blurt out-

"Aira is this your boyfriend?" God damnit Sofia. Haechan let out a laugh before turning around to look at Sofia.

"You think I'd date this freak?" He laughed again then walked away,leaving Aira staring at the floor.

"Who is he?" "Just a guy who hates me" she smiled at Soyeon then walked away,heading to her class.

At lunch, Aira sat at a table with the couple but she could feel eyes staring at her. She knew exactly who it was but didn't want to turn around.

Nina's pov
She won't even look at me. "Is she always this rude?" My head snapped up to look at Jeno who was glaring at Aira's back.

"She's not rude. Don't ever say that she is. She's an introvert so she's shy around strangers. Don't expect her to show her true personality to you when you've just met her-"

"Chenle enough" Chenle is very protective about Aira so even one comment makes him go crazy but now is not the time,in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Nina I know you're blaming yourself but it's not your fault. Aira even told you that" "I know she did Chenle but I'm the reason she has the-"

"You're not the reason ni" I looked up to see her standing there,staring at me.

A/n pov
"You know it's not your fault" "I told you to go there Aira! I knew the building was on fire! I knew everything Aira how is it not my fault?"

Aira's eyes widened a bit as the memories came flooding back but she quickly regained herself.

"I know you did but you had your reasons. We've been over this" She teared up a bit,letting her emotions get the best of her.

"I-" She choked on her words as tears dripped down her face,staring at Nina's eyes that were red.

She took a deep breath then ran away to the rooftop in hopes of getting away from everything.

Once she got to the top,she sat down with her legs hanging off the side. She stared at one building in particular that was left the same for 8 years-burnt.

"Mum,dad I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I let you get taken too fast. That should've been me in your place. I would do anything for us to be switched"

She stared at the building with blurry eyes. She then blinked.

Flashback 8 years ago

"Mum! Dad! Get out of there!" Aira tried running into the building but Nina held her back,forcing her to watch her parents burn in their house.

"Nina let go! I need to save them!" "No Aira it's too dangerous" she didn't sound sympathetic at all,almost as if she was enjoying the scene infront of her.

Suddenly there was an explosion and the building collapsed,things flying everywhere. The last thing Aira remembered was a pile of bricks flying towards her,hitting her on the head.

End of flashback

"Earth to Aira. Snap out of it!" He clicked his fingers infront of her which brought her back to reality.

"Haechan please leave me alone" He stared at her before sitting next to her and grabbing her chin,forcing her to face him.

Haechan stared at her for a few seconds before wiping her tears with his thumb. "What happened?"

He sounded so worried but she must be hearing things because he doesn't care about her. Right?

ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ

So what do you guys think?
My fact check album came today and I got haechan💚💚💚

So what do you guys think?My fact check album came today and I got haechan💚💚💚

He's so cute oml

He's so cute oml. Renjun's my bias but this man's doing things to me.