Faye x Maddy tickle fight

Faye and Maddy had been friends since middle school. They both secretly had the urge to tickle each other to death. They both represed that urge till one fateful day...

"I can't find my stripper costume!" Faye yelled to Sam, who was one of their roommates.

"Then where actual clothes you're going to a bar, not a club!" Sam rolled their eyes as they put on shoes. Faye had lived with all their friends from high school like Sam, Noelle, and Ellie. Flynn would have lived with them during the summer since he was a stinky loser and still in school.

"Oh, right! Now, where is my ID?" Faye asked as they went up to Sam who was dressed like a whore. "I have it." Sam rolled their eyes once again before driving Faye, who still doesn't have their license, to the bar. Where they saw Maddy, Ruth, and the bartender who looked like Flynn with a fake mustache on.

Faye sat next to Maddy and smile "hello kitten" Faye said, and I- I mean, the bartender gets them the biggest glass of vodka they have.

"Oh- Faye it's lovely to see you again. How have you been?" Maddy asks as Faye chugs their Vodka.

"I'm great- Bartender! Flynn? Another one of these and whatever my kitten is drinking, " Faye says as the bartender nodded."My name is not Flynn! It is Salami!" The bartender yells and makes the drinks.

Maddy smiles. "Thank you! How could I ever repay you?"

"Let me tickle you!-" Faye yells without thinking, and Maddy nods.

Faye quickly starts tickling Maddy and they giggle. Maddy starts tickling them back.

They eventually tickle too much and die in the middle if the bar.