risky.

the next day.

aurora and draco had made up the night before. she and theo had convinced him nothing was happening between them. however the pair had spoken privately when draco went down for dinner that nothing would change.

they spent the hour that draco was gone making out.

now it was the next morning and aurora was in her own dorm. craving theos touch.

she had a quick shower, dryed off with a spell, got dressed and headed downstairs after doing the rest of her morning routine and putting on some light makeup.

holding theos jumper in her hands she headed up to the boys dorms. draco is not a morning person, she knew he wouldnt be up yet so she didnt have to worry about that.

she knocked on the door before letting herself in. enzo, blaise, draco and theo were still asleep. mattheo was finishing getting dressed with wet hair. he looked over at her with a smirk.

"what brings you here princess?"

"just dropping off theos jumper"

"mhmmm"

"shut up"

aurora sat on theos bed next to him. she stroked a few stray curls from his forehead and pressed a kiss to his palm.

"mm good morning" he groaned, rubbing his eyes and stretching

"hi" she smiled "thought you were asleep, just returning your jumper"

"draco asleep?"

she nodded

"doesn't surprise me" he smiled at her and pulled her into a hug, rolling over with her in his arms so she was laying next to him.

"risky.. he could wake up any moment now" she said twirling a peice of his hair in her fingers

"worth it" he shrugged and nuzzled into her chest.

mattheo cleared his throat. "id suggest drawing your curtains, pretty boy" he said before walking into the bathroom.

"shut up matty" aurora said under her breath before closing the curtains around theos bed with a wandless spell.

"you can do wandless magic?"

"you didnt know?"

he shook his head

"i assumed you knew"

"had no idea"

"oh."

she planted a kiss into his hair.

"go back to sleep theo"

"no im awake now, im awake for you"

"well if youre awake get ready for school"

he groaned and looked at her

"i will, in 10 minutes"

"what will you do for 10 minutes"

"this." he leaned up and locked their lips together. their mouths moving in sync.

10 minutes. not a long time when youre having fun.

he pulled away first. pressing his forehead to ours.

"as much as i would like to continue this, i need to get ready, love"

"i know"

he pressed a quick peck to her lips and undrew his curtains, getting up and stretching.

aurora sat up in the bed watching him as he got dressed.

"had a shower before bed" he said as he smiled at her.

"i didn't question it"

"still"

aurora was falling. weather she new it or not was another thing. but she was falling. and fast. dangerously fast.

theo fell the moment that they had spent the night together. he knew. he knew full well he loved this girl. but until he knew she loved him back then he wouldnt say anything.

"rory, will you meet me tonight?"

"yeah where?"

"room of requirements?"

"mhm, what time?"

"after dinner"

"kk" she smiled and got up "i should go before dray wakes up"

"he wont wake up until someone wakes him up"

"still" she mocked his words from a few moments before

"fine" he walked over to her and kissed her forehead "ill see you at breakfast"

"mhm" she pecked his lips and left the dorm

breakfast went smoothly.

they were sat on opposite sides of the table today but their ankles were still interlocked.

it was obvious that his love language was physical touch.

"aurora?" adrien purcey. the biggest asshole going.

"what?"

"good morning?"

"fine thanks."

"whats put you in a sour mood"

"your face"

"awh babe thats so sweet"

"die in a hole"

"i will if you want me to"

"you make me sick"

"at least i did it"

"adrien. shut up."

"yes ma'am"

she scoffed and rolled her eyes. theo looked as if he could kill adrien. adrien seemed quite happy about.

"if you could stop trying to get into my sisters pants that would be great"

"never drackey, your sisters hot"

"call me that one more time and ill fucking knock your teeth out. and of course you would think that about her. youd fuck anything with a pulse."

"children children please. settle down" surprisingly it was pansy who spoke

aurora was more focused on theo than anything else. hes so hot when hes jealous. she knocked his ankle with her foot under the table and mouthed to him 'im not interested in him'

'i know.' he mouthed back. even without a voice, she could hear the bitterness.

'how would you know?'

'because you know that youre mine'

she smiled on the outside. but in her mind she had already undressed him and was letting him do whatever he wanted to her infront of anyone who wanted her.

A/N:

ik i said i couldnt update but this chapter took a whole day. i started about 3pm and now it is 2am.

lord help me.

no one cares butttt im with my friends now and at my fathers house tomorrow so slow updates! these next 2 weeks is so busy. i have school and exams all week and next week i have my rehearsals and shows for dance and mt.

anyways, ill update whenever i can 🫶🏻🫶🏻

(sorry i didnt realise i kept writing mattheo instead of adrien 😂)