At home

We climb up the loft bed. She gets up first and sits down, facing where she just came from. I finish climbing up, *I've been waiting for this*, I say to myself. She starts talking about something, but I can't understand her. She's all I'm thinking about right now. I grab her shoulder, we fall over, her pinned to the bed. I can't take it anymore, I need her... so bad. I pin her hands back, kissing her, leading down to her neck. It leaves hickeys with the occasional bite mark. "Impatient, are we?" She proclaims mockingly. "I can't help it, I need u, I can't stop thinking about u. It's driving me crazy, " I respond. I continue kissing her further down. I undress her shirt, unclipping her bra, and continue to kiss and bite further down. I get to her breasts and begin kissing and sucking like a wild animal. I can't help it. She moans and whimpers the further down I go. I move down her stomach, slowly pulling her bottom undergarments. I keep going. The moans grow louder. I stop, looking back up, "Please keep going, I need this," she begs. "I suppose sense you've been such a good girl I can keep going," I smirk. It would be cruel to leave her like this. No matter how much I want her to beg, she hasn't done anything bad. I keep going, getting slower the closer I get to her pussy. "How bad do u want it" I ask, still wanting to hear her beg for me, like she really wants it. "Please, . I- I want you, I need this to happen. Please" she begs and whines.
Her pleads only make me hornier. I go down, slowly licking her delicate, sensitive, clit. The moans and whimpers lead me to go faster, with the occasional tongue slip in. "oh f- fuck, I'm gonna... ngh.. I'm gonna cum" she moans. "Oh really?" I respond,  knowing what I'm about to do. Right before the climax I stop, denying it. " please, keep going. I'm so close, pleaseee" she whines, no matter how bad I want her to cum in my mouth I hold back. I continue while she gets so close, yet I deny her again. This goess on a couple more times, leaving her exhausted. The last time she started moaning how close she was, I allowed her to cum. I felt it ripple through her body, her legs shaking, followed by pleasurable moans. "good girl, you did such a good job~" I praise her, knowing how many times I denied her sweat release. I grab a Towel to clean up with. We fall asleep holding each other.