title : another worldgenre : fluff, slight angstwarnings : noneword count : 7003

genre : fluff, slight angst
warnings : none
word count : 7003

start / end : 23 October 2023

NOT PROOFREAD

Han Jisung, rapper and songwriter of 3RACHA, a group that consists of Bang Chan and Seo Changbin. He was known for his talent in the music industry, along with his personality. He had a cute yet hot appearance and many fans were impressed by his duality. Jisung was the type of person who would make you happy even if he himself was feeling down. He keeps everything to himself and no one really knows him except for his two buddies, Chan and Changbin.

Love was something Jisung thought he would have never experienced. He spent his life focusing on his music career, already happy with what he had. Having a partner or being in a relationship was the last thing Jisung thought about— he just didn't have a reason to date someone when everything he needed was right there with him.

Everything sat right with him and he was satisfied with how things were, except for some things. Not many people know but Jisung suffers from a horrible amount of anxiety. He was always very nervous before concerts and would not know how to calm himself down if it weren't for his two friends. Despite being extremely close to the two of them, Jisung rarely opens up about his problems and it makes his friends worried for him.

Just because he looked fine on the outside, it doesn't necessarily mean that he was okay from the inside. He was like a positive looking artwork with a negative story behind it.

In another world, there was a boy called Lee Minho. He was from another, supposedly, universe and had the ability to communicate with people from Earth through their dreams. He had explored and experienced many different types of lives of many different people and their hardships but things for him had become exceptionally boring.

Minho's world was... interesting. Just like earth, many of their people were assigned to certain countries and were born with the ability to speak that country's language, even the different dialects if included, and english. Everyone had their own things to do, living their lives in the clouds and hanging out with each other whenever they wanted.

It was indeed a world of freedom.

Minho's family was apart of the council of Korea. Those who were part of this community had the power to view people's lives and meet them in their dreams. About 25% of the people assigned to Korea had the ability to do this and it varies from each country.

One evening, Minho was sat on a soft and fluffy cloud, staring into different mirrors of how people would conduct their day. "This is boring... I haven't come across anyone interesting at all today." The boy mumbled to himself as he looked around his surroundings, using his mind to control the movements of each mirror, moving them away and watched as the different people shown on each smooth surface moved about.