Pheww... I'm safe now!

"Wake up Teesha.. see Gwace is her..come on sish.. you have to go to school!"

She opened the window curtains.. and allowed the bright light to hit my face..!! I swept inside my blanky to continue with my dream! She started pulling my covers..

"oh come on big sishter! it's time for school..!!"

I slowly got up on my butt still half slept and tied my hairs in a messy bun.. suddenly I felt a small kiss on my cheeks..I tried to open my eyes to see my cute little sister Grace Gray, jumping and clapping on her victory that she was successful to wake me up..

" Good morning Grace..." I placed a small kiss on her forehead and picked her up and went downstairs.. I put her on the kitchen platform and said good morning to Mom who was cooking delicious pan cakes..

"Mom where in my chocolate cookie..??" Grace asked mom happily.. oh why is my little sister so excited today?? Wait is her birthday today.. omg! if yes then I forget her present..! Oh wait a second.. her b'day is in the month of August.. and it is November now..then why is she so happy?? I mean yes it's good that she is so happy!

"Here is your reward princess!!" Dad answered her and gave her two chocolate cookies.. and I gave dad "what's going on?" look.. Dad raised his arms in surrender and said, "Our princess was on a mission to wake up her sister..and by the way good morning to you too Tee"

Oh..!! Am I a fairy tale dragon or something?? Looking at my spongbob pyjamas and my messy hair.. I feel like that.. Suddenly I remembered that today is Monday and I have to get ready for my school!! I gritted my teeth under my breadth.. O God please say me from my fairy tale dragon today!! sudden thought of him made adrenaline rush through my whole body.. I threw that weird feeling away from my mind and went upstairs..I took a shower and changed into a black skinny jeans and a white tank top with a black jacket over it.. I tied my hairs into a long pony tail and put some mascara to my eye lashes and some gloss to my pink lips.. Wearing my high heel boots and grabbing my bag I went downstairs..

"Hey darling sorry I have to leave now for my work.. your Dad has already left.. I'm taking Grace with me and drop her at your aunt's place..she wants to spend some time there.. have your breakfast and only then leave for school..good bye honey!" and then she left.

I had my yummy pan cakes with my yummy Nutella..and left for the school in my Audi A8 convertible.

I parked my car in the parking lot when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I felt my body going tensed.

OMG!! He is here!!!! No this is not gonna happen..No please I don't want this!! please I'll rather like to die! Slowly I looked up to see my best friend Blake there smiling at me showing his teeth.

Thank you God! You saved me.

Oh my dear friend I know you have brushed your teeth today.. obviously I didn't said it loud.."Good morning Tee!" he greeted me and we walked towards the hallway where my friends circle always hang out. I said hey to everyone- Kelly, Sara and Jack. Kelly pushed me in a quick hug.

"Someone is looking hot here" I said to Kelly as she blushed and winked at me.. She was basically wearing a loose top that reached her belly and shorts which barely reached her thighs with a pair of high heels. We talked for sometime and then walked up to the locker and grabbed my books. I and Sara walked together for the same class as we said good bye to everyone. During my third class I started to worry because I knew the next class was maths. And this means he will be there with me in the same class, the bad news! I didn't even wanted to think of him! suddenly the bell rang and I got more tensed!

I was walking to my locker, thinking of what will I do if he comes again and go something to break me. I took my books and turned around when suddenly my head hit into someone's chest!

"Don't you have eyes ma..??"

I was not able to complete my words when my gray eyes met those hazel eyes. I backed off but he place his hand on the locker so that he can't let me go and he started to come closer! It was him. My ex-boyfriend Calvin Stone, the bad ass of our school. The bad ass of my whole life. I became stiff and immediately looked down! His body was brushing against mine. I could feel him smirking at me.

"Hey beautiful..! Missed me right?? Don't worry I'm back always for you babe.."he smirked. "Get off from me Calvin" I said weakly not making any eye contact. My heart was throbbing so fast that I thought it was about to come out. He was about to tilt my head up to make an eye contact when suddenly someone from back caught hold of Calvin's collar and pulled him back and threw him on the ground. I stood there in a corner like a status. I could feel my cheeks wet, tears rolling down my eyes.

"what the hell was that?? Can't you see we were talking!" Calvin asked with anger in his tone.

"Watch out you jerk! She is not yours! No more! And stay away from her before I kick your fucking ass!" Kelly said in much rude tone. Oh Kelly.. my knight in shining armour just saved me from my bad news! she is just awesome, I love you Kelly.

"Are you alright Tee??" she asked me with worry in her voice. "hmm.. just trying to! Anyways thanks Kelly. I need to get fresh. I'm going to the wash room. I'll catch you after the class." I turn around picked up my bag and started walking. she asked me whether I wanted to her to join but I refused. I wanted to be alone. I went their locked the door and sat their in silence. I wanted to cry loudly, scream.. but I can't. I simply started crying keeping my hands on my mouth so that no one could here me..

After sometime I got up, washed my face and got ready. Till that the school was done means no more of bad news. I sent a text to my friends to meet me at the parking lot. I went straight to the parking lot to see my all friends waiting for me! I could feel the tension in the air. They must have came to know about the incident from Kelly. This was not the first time that happened. I know they wanted to talk to me. But right now I'm not ready. So I just said everyone good bye, sat in my car and drove home.

After the so called incident, I was back to a normal life. And when I mean normal life that means no more bad news. I opened the door. Pheww.. I'm safe now. But no one was their at present. I knew it was the perfect time for me. I went upstairs in my room and cried for hours. I don't know how long I was crying. But I felt my eyes going heavy and just then staring at the white ceiling I slept.

__________________________________________________

This is my new story hope to guys like it..

please vote and comment if you really liked it.. I would love to hear your views..!!

Any suggestion..inbox me..I would really love to hear it!