Chapter 1 ~ Broken Trust

Welcome to my story! This is the first chapter.

I appreciate your support and hope you enjoy the journey I'm about to take you on.

Let's embark on this adventure together.

I can assure you that your time here won't be wasted.

I'm excited to take you on a novel filled with countless adventures that will keep you hooked from start to finish.

Words:- 1400+

__________________________________

Siddharth's pov__

I parked my car in front of Sana's house. She is my girlfriend, and we have been dating for two years. Today is her birthday, and I am planning to surprise her. I am eagerly waiting for midnight to arrive so that I can enter her house and wish her. I am incredibly excited about this surprise.

I waited in my car for 30 minutes, and when it struck 12:00 am, marking the beginning of her birthday, I gathered the cake, balloons, and a bouquet of flowers in my hands to surprise her. I approached her house, parked my car in front of her gate, and rang the doorbell.

One of the maids opened the door, and I quickly instructed her not to inform Sana of my presence. Quietly, I entered her house, making my way up the stairs as her room was on the second floor. My heart raced with excitement for the surprise I had planned for her.

As I reached her room, I noticed that the door was slightly ajar. Without much thought, I pushed it open, and to my dismay, I found Sana locked in a passionate kiss with a man. It was a moment that shattered my world. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. The man she was kissing was Rohan, one of my close friends.

The shock and betrayal hit me like a tidal wave. Sana, the person I trusted the most, had deceived me. The cake, balloons, and bouquet I had brought for her fell from my trembling hands as I stood in the doorway.

Their kiss was abruptly interrupted as they both turned to see me. Their expressions were filled with shock and guilt. Sana, her voice trembling, tried to explain, "Sidd, please, let me explain..."

End of siddarth's pov___

In a strained yet angelic voice, Sana heard Siddharth's words, "What do you want to say now?"

Rohan chimed in, calmly stating, "Siddrath there are certain things you need to understand."

Siddharth with a hint of frustration, retorted, "What is it that I need to understand? You're my friend, and you betrayed me by getting close to my girlfriend."

Siddharth, raising his voice, "Sana, why did you cheat on me? What have I done to deserve this? I've invested my time and money in our relationship, and you've just betrayed me."