01

📍Location-Perez Household
📷POV- Narrator (3rd)

Brooke sat on Maddy's bed with a small, foldable mirror in one hand while her other hand lined her lips with a walnut brown shade while listening to Maddy and Kat's conversation. "Do you think my areolas look weird?" Maddy asked, while looking at her boobs in the mirror.

"No." Kat responded while Brooke just hummed in agreement, moving onto her eyeshadow, gathering her brushes together.

"But like.. The edges though." Maddy spun around, glancing at her friends who weren't even paying attention to what she was saying.

"Maddy, they're fine." Kat said while Brooke responded, "Yeah girl, calm down."

Maddy scoffed and said "Fine like they're weird, or fine like nobody but me would notice what I notice?"

"Fine like shut the fuck up Maddy!" BB yelled from Maddy's bathroom which caused Brooke to stop applying her makeup and start laughing

"I'm disgusting. I literally look disgusting." Maddy said while pulling her tank top back up while Brooke scoffed and Kat responded "Maddy, you need to snap the fuck out of this. You're hot as fuck and Nate's a loser. Who cares?" Kat said, looking up at her while Brooke hummed in agreement, finishing her makeup and putting the mirror back on Maddy's table.

"He's not a loser, he's a dick." Maddy defended him. "All dicks are losers... duh." Kat mumbled. Brooke stood up and grabbed her phone, walking into the bathroom that BB was previously getting ready in, no longer interested in the seemingly never ending conversation. She pulled up her periwinkle colored jeans and smoothed out the wrinkles on her satin, indigo shirt.

Brooke came back into the bedroom and sat down on the bed and grabbed her phone to get more details about the party that was being thrown later.

"Brooke! You ready?" Maddy yelled from downstairs, glancing at Kat and BB who were also confused on what Brooke was doing. "Yep! I'm coming, gimme a sec I'm putting my shoes on." Maddy shrugged and turned around, walking to the door while BB shouted "We're gonna wait for you in the car." while following Kat and Maddy outside, shutting the door.

***

Maddy slowed the car down, beginning to pull into the parking lot of the store that Fezco owned with his brother. A certain curly haired girl walked past the car and as soon as Maddy parked, she squinted her eyes and leaned closer to where the familiar figure was coming from.

"Is that..?" Maddy mumbled

"Oh shit. Slow down." Kat told her, even though she was already parked.

"Dude that's Rue! Oh my god.." Kat yelled.

Brooke sat up and smiled. "Oh shit! It is her!"

"Wait. didn't Rue like.. Die?" Maddy asked, confused.

BB leaned back in her seat and said "Oh my god.. I hate ghosts." Making Brooke laugh and say "She was in rehab I think."

Kat stuck her head out the window and yelled, "Yo casper! You want a ride?"

Rue turned around and started slowly to the car. "Why thank you."

Brooke moved over to the middle seat, making room for Rue while she opened the door and got in the car. "Hey Rueee" Brooke said, making Rue turn to her and grin lazily. "Oh hey."

Maddy pulled out the parking spot and continued driving while rap music played and the smoke from BB's vape and the blunts that were being passed around, filled the car.