Walking out of the warm building meets you with the cold autumn wind, the leaves were turning orange which you could barely see with the moon glowing. You finished going to the gym a little later than you thought, with no one to warn, you began walking to your home.
The feeling of being watched was something you could not shake off, as if someone was there.. hiding from you. As the fear was crawling up on you, you started walking faster, making you ease up a little.
Suddenly, you start hearing fast paced footsteps, you break into a sprint bug get tackled by a man who pins you to the ground "SOMEBODY!! ANYBODY!! PLEASE HEL-" the man shoves his dirty hand in front of your mouth so u take a bite which makes him scream "WHAT THE FUCK WOMAN?!? ARE U FUCKING CRAZY?!!" The mans complaining was quickly cut short when blue magic suddenly wraps around the man as he gets flung to a tree "s-shit, no dont hurt me!" You scream as you curl up.
You look up slowly to see... monsters? There was a tall skeleton, wearing a gym outfit, and a fish woman wearing also a gym outfit... wait i remember them! Ive seen them in the gym a couple of times! They are.. lets say very energetic.
1st pov
I get up and dust myself off and look to see one more monster... another skeleton? He was small, shorter than u ill say, he was wearing a blue hoodie with black shorts, he doesnt seem to be coming back from the gym, tho i feel like ive seen him there before....
I finally decide to speak up "um... thank you?" I say awkwardly, not knowing who to forward it to.
"My pleasure kid, names sans, sans the skeleton " he says, "thanks for yk saving me earlier i appreciate it." I say, (why is my face heating up oh no) i start freaking out a little until i look at his face and i see a small blue hue lighting up the dark "No problem" sans says, "Oh, and my names Y/N, sooo ill see you guys later..?"
They all nod "great! Byebye" i say happy to leave this awkward nonsense. "wait! Uhmmm y/n, can i get your number???"
I stop in my tracks and look back in an attempt to understand if hes kidding or not, he looks pretty serious, please who will it hurt, he probably just wants me to message him to tell him im safe or something.. "alright."

ANYWAYS YALLL THAT WAS CHAPTER 1 WHAT DO U THINK