When I met Henry

Hannah – it's a great sunny day on the farm!

Cleo - wow!! Is incredible! Precious.

Hannah – we have some privileged views, they are beautiful.

Cleo – nature is beautiful.

Hannah – yes Cleo yes. Today we have to go to town, to Villa Azul.

Cleo- yes? Well, I didn't remember.

Hannah – hahahaha that's good Cleo,

Cleo – I have a lot on my mind and I think that thing has blown my mind.

Hannah – hahaha blown my mind! I had never heard that before and I found it very funny.

Cleo – Well, Hannah, what do we have in town today if you may know.

Hannah – well, go run some errands with mom and dad and then take a walk downtown.

Cleo – well, that's very good so we can go out for a while because we're always here at the farm.

Hannah - Well yes we are always here but the farm is very big and you don't get bored although going out and seeing civilization from time to time is very good.

In the afternoon the girls went with their parents to the center of Villa Azul to do some things and have fun there.

Hannah – nice ride Cleo, I'm having a great time!

Cleo – Yes, me too, and especially now that there's a toy store near here and I want to go in, sure that mom and dad would like the idea.

They arrived at the toy store.

Cleo – Hannah, what's wrong with you?

Hannah – the window of this toy store is beautiful, the toys are beautiful.

Hannah was stunned and stunned, looking at the window, her eyes looking towards a point where she can't stop looking.

Hannah – that's the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Parents – Hannah, you are fine, we have never seen you like this.

Hannah – Dad that bear, that bear is beautiful.

Dad – I understand Hannah. Well, maybe we have to go in and see it.

Hannah's eyes were filled with great excitement and seeing her so excited, the parents couldn't help their reaction and entered the toy store. Once there Hannah was dazzled by that bear that she couldn't look away from. It was a very beautiful bear that little Hannah had set her eyes on.

Hannah – parents I want that bear. I have never seen such a beautiful stuffed animal. I feel like this bear should accompany me to see him and play with him every day.

Her speechless parents did not hesitate for a second to acquire the stuffed animal that Hannah had requested. The parents know that Hannah does not usually ask for things when they go for a walk or visit a place, so they were surprised to see how Hannah looked at that bear. It seems as if she had fallen in love but the truth is that there are things in this life that pierce our hearts and that is what happened to Hannah. Her parents bought her this beautiful teddy bear and as they walked Hannah was very happy walking with her beautiful shiny bear.

Cleo - I've never seen Hannah so happy. That stuffed animal has made her really excited. Hey Hannah: and what will you name your bear?

Hannah – Well, I hadn't thought about that, let me think. He looks like... uh... I don't know.

Cleo – well, think about it and when you have the name, tell me, I'm curious what it will be called.

Hannah – well I think I've already decided. This bear will be named Henry.

Cleo- Wow! What a colorful name.

Hannah – I don't know what you mean but I like it and it will stay that way.

Cleo – Henry, welcome to the family! You'll see that you're going to have a great time with Hannah, she's very funny and makes you laugh a lot, I'm sure she'll take great care of you, apart from the fact that she takes great care of everything she has, so don't worry, Henry, you're in good hands.

The girls with their parents returned home after a very pleasant afternoon. They returned home singing and laughing on the way back. When Hannah arrived, she placed her bear Henry in a nice place where she could see it. After that the girls got ready to go to sleep. And so I spend another day on this beautiful farm.

 And so I spend another day on this beautiful farm

With love Hannah and Cleo