Chapter 1 : confession

Y/n and yanagi akane were childhood friends,they grow up together because their parents were friends, they share every single secret, but y/n was keeping a secret from him, that she is in love with him but she knows that he loves another girl yoshikawa yuki and today yanagi akane will confess his feelings to his crush .

(Pov y/n)
He told me he will confess his feelings to yuki but I can't go to see what will happen,what if she accepts his feelings what will i do ? Should I be happy for him? Even if it hurts so much?
In that moment someone poke my back when I turn to see who it was akane-kun. ah! I want to run away but that will make it awkward between us .

Y/n : hi akane kun how was it ? (Ah I am really sorry akane kun I can't be happy for you)

Akane: no she said she have a boyfriend, so I told her that I want to see him, so tomorrow she will make me see him .

Y/n: would you be okay ?(what should I do? I feel so happy . I am really a bad person putting my feelings aside he is my best friend I shouldn't be happy for that)

Akane: yeah ,if I see him I will give up on her

Y/n: I see then good luck I will be always with you don't worry .

Akane: yeah, I know. thank you so much you really make me feel better .

Y/n : that's why I am here for . Oh the bell has rung we should go to our classroom.

Akane: yep see you later,wait for me to go home together

Y/n:yeah sure bye 👋 (sorry akane-kun but I can't face you anymore I fell so much guilty and i am so sad I will go home alone today ) .