"Shit!"

Shouted the young architect. His hands were buried in his blonde hair in frustration.

His roommate looked at him from behind, blankly with his usual emotionless and stoic look.

Kaveh, turned toward him, giving him a cold glare.

"What? Why are you standing here?? are you dumb?"

The architect scoffed, ignoring his roommate.

Alhaitham looked at him. And just sigh

"Don't overwork yourself kaveh."

"Pfft, c'mon like you care anyway."

The scribe just sigh. looking at kaveh blankly.

kaveh take a deep breathe. His hands shaking

"Can you get the fuck out, haitham?"

He say, coldly. His roommate looked at him, and just leave. leaving the architect with a heavy heart, holding back tears. He let out a deep shaky breathe, fidgeting with his rings.

He buried his head into his hands, just whishing it will all just end.

"Why i am like that..? Why i am so fucking selfish..i hate it..i hate myself..i'm so fucking useless.."

He whisper, sobbing quietly.
He just wanted to be happy.
He just wanted to be loved.
He wanted to apologize to Alhaitham.
For Everything.
But he can't.

He can't.

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+.
2 days later 🌿

Keys turned into The lock of the door slowly, the grey haired young man slowly entering into the unusual silent house.

The scribe walked slowly toward the living room, no sign of kaveh showing off.

Alhaitham sighed, taking of his shoes

"Kaveh?"

No response. Only silence.
His eyebrow furrowed, going slowly to his bedroom.

He knocked gently, calling for him.

"Hey kaveh, are you in there?"

Still no respons.

"kaveh?"

...
(TW: sh and sensitive content! Skip if your uncomfortable!)

"I'm coming in."

The young man opened the door.

The sight making his blood froze.

His dear roomate, holding a razor blade between his blood stained fingers.
His arms completely messed up by scars and blood.

A bottle of Prozac Was spilled at his sides, almost empty.

Alhaitham looked horrified. His heart broken into piece at the sight, quickly running toward the young architect, pulling him into a tight hug.

Kaveh Immediately bursted into tears. holding tighly on his roommate, trying to reach some comfort.

"im sorry 'haitham..im such a burden..i.."

"Don't ever say that again. Your'e not a burden. Your'e fucking perfect kaveh, do you hear me?"

Alhaitham whispered in kaveh ear, stroking his hair in a attempt to calm his broken sobs.

He just wanted to protect him.
To make him happy.
And he would.

"i love you kaveh."

・*:..。o○☼*゚・*:..。o○☼*゚・*:..。o○

NDA : hii :) yes a quick one shot of my babies ♡ i love them so much god. I hope you enjoyed it!! Have a good day <3
(english ins't my first language!)

-Sayori!