Alejandro's Arrival

Ivy Robinson, a college student from Chicago who's attending the University of Pennsylvania majoring in Astrophysics and minoring in BioChemistry is stuck, tired, and overwhelmed with homework. She is her dad's only child, and she wants better for her and him. Ivy is 20 years old in her junior year at UPenn and she's set a goal for her to graduate this fall semester and transfer right into her master's degree at Harvard University. She has a dream to work for NASA and Hopefully be on the next spacecraft going to Mars to collect and study Mars soil for signs of life. Her dad Adam is a 68-year-old retired engineer who wants only the best for his daughter Ivy born Maria Nicole, Ivy chose this name in middle school because it reflects her favorite DC villain (Poison Ivy): At her dorm, Ivy collects and cares for 20 plants she prefers to live alone due to the fact that she's socially anxious and doesn't trust people as much. Ivy's mother was killed by a drive-by in Chicago 10 years ago by a gang member who missed his target when she and Ivy were just walking home from the grocery store one day, Ivy was only ten years old. Since then Ivy and her Dad lived together until she went to college In Pennsylvania, originally Ivy wanted to major in Environmental Sciences but that childhood dream of being an astronaut stayed in her mind, and she changed her major mid-freshman year. Make sure to wash your hands, and put on your masks and lab coats. this process of growing Anthrax will take a while, I hope you have gotten your coffee and drink some water because it's going to be a long day." Says Ms. Hudson. Ivy whispers " Damn, I should've stopped by Starbucks and tried their Pumpkin Spice Latte, but I had to walk my dog Jasper because I slept in late." Oh and also there will be a new exchange student from California named Alejandro, come in Alejandro says Ms. Hudson. Ivy barely looks up from her station when this 6'3 tall muscular man wearing a blue t-shirt and dress pants with black slide-on shoes holding a motorcycle helmet walks into the lab. Ms. Hudson asks Alejandro to introduce himself to his class and immediately he catches Ivy's eyes staring at him, in her mind is thinking " Damn, he is so gorgeous and fine. He can call me anytime."; so a brief silence was in the room, Ms. Hudson was a little confused, so she asked Alejandro to introduce himself again, " My name is Alejandro Moreles, and I am a Native of Mexico, I moved with my family to San Diego when I was 5-years-old, so I and my family can live a better life." his voice sounded like a summer breeze that flowed by and brushes my curls as I lay on the beach with his sexy ass accent says Ivy in a monotone voice low enough so no one can hear her. "Damn, Ivy you need to get laid." it has been over a year since Ivy broke up with her last abusive and narcissistic boyfriend Damonte who had been sentenced to 5 years in prison for fraud. Ms. Hudson tells the class on how Alejandro wrote a dissertation in his undergraduate about the Mesoamerican Pyramids which held high praise across the world with an accreditation from the University of Oxford itself. The class gives Alejandro a round of applause, Ivy is already mesmerized by his brown eyes and long hair that he immediately puts in a man-bun while he's putting on his hair net. " So everyone has a lab partner? Asks Mrs.Hudson, and everyone says yes except Ivy, Ivy responds with I don't, Alejandro, you'll be Ivy's partner. Usually, Gabriella, Ivy's best friend attends this class, it's not strange she didn't show up to the required lab today, since she has been skipping class to hang out with her two boyfriends. I am putting you in good hands, Alejandro, Ivy is one of my best students Mrs. Hudson tells him. Oh I know, I can already tell she means business, Alejandro responds. Placing his motorcycle helmet on his backpack underneath the table, Ivy holds out her hand to shake his hand, he gently flips her hand over to kiss her palm. "It's very nice to be working alongside talent such as yourself, Ms. Robinson."