Morning Mail

It was a sunny morning in welcome home, Frank went out to check their mailbox.. they find nothing but newspapers and magazines. They grab them and when they were about to walk back into the house, they hear a faint yell from distance..
"Frank! Wait up!"

it was Eddie, he runs to frank.. and stops when he's by them.. he huffs breathlessly, trying to breathe, once he catches his breath, he looks at frank and gives them a mail.. Eddie's eyes turn away from franks.. and blushes slightly

"Here's your.. mail!"

he said awkwardly.. Frank got a bit irritated and concerned on why he's acting like that, he slowly grabs the mail out of Eddie's hand.

"...thanks? You could've just left it in the mailbox,"

"Oh, but I just wanted to hand it to you in person..!" Eddie said.

"Understandable. Now, could you go?"

Frank demanded.

Eddie then tip his hat and walked away, Frank sighed, and walked into his house, mumbling.. he sat down by a table.. reading the mail.. it wasn't anything important, just someone blabbering about the money Frank owe them. Frank huffs in annoyance and went to organize his bow ties on the quiet morning of welcome home. Everything was going well, before, Julie began to push open the door, Franks eye twitch..

"FRANK!! WE GOT A NEW NEIGHBOR!!!"

*she exclaimed excitedly.. franks eyes widen. He wonders what they look like, or what they can do, Frank then puts on a bow tie he always wears when greeting a new neighbor.

"Well.. where is this 'new neighbor' you're talking about?"

He asked sternly.

"Over here! I'll show you, come on!"

She said, grabbing franks hand and dashing out the door.