Michael Cera x Y/N

It was early in the morning and you were on a crowded New York Subway trying to get to work, then you spotted Michael Cera scrolling through his phone

It was early in the morning and you were on a crowded New York Subway trying to get to work, then you spotted Michael Cera scrolling through his phone. You then took out your phone to sneak a picture for your friend, who's a big Michael Cera fan, but his head snapped towards you, like he could sense you taking a picture. Once he saw you with your phone angled towards him, he gave you the stankiest eye imaginable. You instantly put your phone away and heat up in embarrassment.

'Oh my God, THE Michael Cera just looked at me in the stankiest way possible.' You thought to yourself. You could feel the tension between you two rise in the dirty, extremely smelly, crowded NYC subway. You awkwardly smiled and waved at him to try to ease the tension to no avail. Michael kept staring at you intensely, but the stank eye kept getting more and more stanky as time went on. The subway came to a halt inside of a tunnel, no where close to a stop. You heard the other passengers gasps and whispers and a baby crying. The lights then begin to flicker inside of the train, then they shut completely off.

You can't really see anyone's faces since it was pitch black inside of the train, but you could still feel Michael's gaze upon you. You shivered, looking around the pitch black subway. Then you heard footsteps come closer... And closer... Until you can feel a presence right in front of you, you could literally feel the persons breath on the top of your head. You look up, confused and slightly nervous, and you shockingly see Michael towering over you. He is staring into your soul.
————————————————————

You can feel his predatory gaze, the feeling sends a shiver down your spine

You can feel his predatory gaze, the feeling sends a shiver down your spine. You can then feel firm hands on your waist, silently pulling you closer to him. As if he wants to protect you. Michael leans down and whispers, "I will protect you, kitten." The heat of his warm breath lingers on your ear. You shivered once more at his words, "But why do I need to be protected?" You ask in a shy, confused voice.

Michael sighs, "I think I imprinted on you, and there's a threat on this subway. I can sense it." Michael whispers once more. "Imprinted?" You question, then Michael pulls you closer.

"I-I'll explain later, right now we need to worry about getting off of this Subway and getting you to a safer place. And that's going to be with me." He says, looking around the subway as if he could see in the dark. Weird. You thought, but you didn't say anything out loud. He then grabbed you by the hand and ran towards the closest exit, ripping the doors off of the train. He picked you up bridal style and ran down the subway tracks, you obviously being shocked and confused.
"Michael, what the hell are you doing?!" You silently yell,
"Put me down." You demanded.
"I don't think I can let that happen, Y/N." Michael says, he knew your name without you telling him.  Which made you a little on edge.