Chapter 00

各花入各眼 — Gè huā rù gè yǎn 。
「Different flowers match different eyes.」

The moment [Name]'s eyes laid upon the male before him, his eyes shimmered with awe. The male before him was beautiful — stunning, even. He couldn't describe it, there was simply no way to. Were they moles or piercings above his left eyebrow? He didn't care. They were gorgeous. He was gorgeous, and he wanted to make a move.

He hadn't processed what had taken place, the encounter had blown his mind, and still looking at the male before him, he felt like his eyes had popped out of their sockets. When he collapsed, he was almost sure that it was the male before hims fault, but pretty privilege took place, and he decided he was innocent, that it wasn't his fault at all.

"Sorry, I'm in a rush," The unknown male apologised, walking off without assisting [Name] to get up.

How, very Rude.

But realistically, did it matter? He was attractive, for one, and he even apologised. Bare fucking minimum, but he was weak. Drooling. Foaming at the mouth.

While finally getting up, and bringing himself to continue walking, All that went through his mind was the luscious curls that bounced around the sides of his face, and in front of his forehead, and how his slim, but veiny hands brushed each strand back. All that his mind captured was how the empty halls lights shone against his hair, giving a chestnut-like shade of brown. Never had he ever felt more flushed than he did than right now.

[Name] muttered to himself, sighing. Lord. Being bitchless was not for the weak, and this entire moment was an example of it.

[📷]

Chasing that Feeling — Tomorrow X Together

Fearless — Taylor Swift

I can see you — Taylor Swift

Sesame Syrup — Cigarettes After Sex

Honeymoon — Lana Del Ray