Orange

Naruto awoke to a warm, wet feeling on his groin. He peeked through his eyelids and saw a tuft of pink hair bobbing between his legs. Smiling, he raised his head to greet his girlfriend, Sakura. "Good morning, Sakura-chan," he rasped, his throat dry and rough.

His greeting was returned with a loud slurp and a light-green eye staring up at him with a wickedness that had his toes curling. Sakura's mouth continued to vacuum his cock, her lips tightly pressed against his shaft to ensure that his entire length was sucked in. Naruto moaned and reached down with a fistful of her pink hair. He tried to pull her away, but Sakura was stubborn, and her tongue continued to swirl around his penis, her saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth, staining his boxers.

Finally, Naruto managed to pull her head back, her lips reluctantly letting him go with a wet pop that was akin to the sound of a lollipop being released. "Sakura-chan, what are you doing?" Naruto breathed, his member twitching and glistening from her spit.

The pink-haired medic grinned and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "I woke up horny," she whined, pouting like a child. She then pulled her shirt and bra up, exposing her modest breasts, the nipples hard and perky. "Fuck me, Naruto!"

How could he resist that invitation? Though he was a bit exhausted – and maybe still a little hungover from the previous night's drinking with Shikamaru and Kiba – he couldn't decline Sakura. She crawled up him and aligned her sex with his cock. Without another word, she sank down, moaning as her tunnel welcomed Naruto's return. With his hands grasping her hips, her rocked her up and down, Sakura sometimes rolling her body to either sides, her breasts swaying hypnotically to captivate her boyfriend.

Unable to control himself, Naruto pushed himself into a sitting position, his chest pressing against her breasts and his lips capturing hers. Sakura wrapped her legs around his waist and continued to ride him, though she mostly relied on his help. His tongue wormed into her mouth, entangling with hers to share her morning breath with him. Moaning, she cupped the back of his head to hold him closer, their teeth occasionally clacking together in their heated kissing.

Naruto heard a strange noise, a click, almost like a door opening. Breaking the kiss with Sakura, his blue eyes went toward the bedroom door and met the stunned gaze of his mom, Kushina, standing there with a glass of orange juice in her hand. Her violet eyes were wide, her mouth slightly ajar. Naruto looked from his mom to Sakura, who had not noticed the presence of his mom since her back was to the door; plus, she was too busy grinding her crotch against Naruto's to be aware of anything else. Naruto looked back to his mom, mortified and unable to think of a way out of this predicament.

Naruto looked back to find Kushina with a hand over her mouth, a shushing gesture for him to stay quiet. Confused, Naruto watched her set the glass of orange juice aside and approach the bed, her hips swaying seductively like the last time. Sakura still hadn't noticed her, but surely, she would soon. Kushina boldly came to the edge of the bed, her eyes staring solely at her son's cock driving into his girlfriend. She licked her lips, a fire of arousal alighting in her loins.

Alarmed, Naruto shook his head, not sure of his mom's intentions, but knowing that it involved Sakura. His mom disregarded his silent warning and boldly climbed onto the bed behind Sakura. Naruto's eyes could've fallen out of his skull from the shock. What was his mom doing?!

Kushina eased Sakura away from Naruto, her arms wrapping around her to cup her medium-sized breasts. Startled, Sakura squeaked and finally noticed the presence of the Uzumaki matriarch. "K-Kushina-san?!" Sakura gasped, feeling incredibly embarrassed to be caught fucking Naruto by his mom.