Author's notes

--------------------------------》》》》》》--------------------------

"hell is empty, all the devils roam on earth."

   ----------------------------------》》》》》》--------------------------

Hi everyone, this is my first book haha... I just got inspired by when I was studying the topics like the Holocaust, and I wanted to create a messed up dystopian world where there are violence and discrimination, I wanted to show that through this story, our world is not always sunshine and rainbows and that, horrors like that exsist. This story can be taken as a reminder, for those who forget history, the suffering. History may be gone, but it would always; not be forgotten. We remember this to not let history repeat itself, and the lives that were washed away.

Also in this story there will NOT include Lucas, Shotaro and Sungchan as main characters but might mention them in the story, because no matter what, they were once a neo and will still be a neo deep in our hearts. (This will NOT include NCT Tokyo, one, when I first started this book they haven't debuted, two, I still don't know them that well, and still need to learn more about them and adjust to the new unit.)

(Also, go support RIIZE! Get a guitar is stuck in my head)

PLEASE READ THE BELOW 

DO NOT SKIP!

This story may include the use of strong, vulgar words, and mostly, violence. If you are not comfortable with any of these genres, please leave the book. This book would not be made for the mind of the weak. (It may be a tear jerker though.)

This story would also include, death, touture, and all the colours of what people have to go through in war. Where people would suffer and get treated like compelete animals.

(Also please be aware that I don't own any of the gifs or the photos used throughout this story)

Do not send any complaints if there are parts where you read and you don't like it because you feel too uncomfortable. Kindly get off this book if you were to do so, no hate comments, because it would ruin the experinece for the other readers. I would like to make this a nice environment in the comments, thank you. After all, I have warned you.

(This story will also follow a specific time I want it to follow, kind of a mix of old historic times to some modern technology, so don't be surprised. The time of story setting is not that mordernized.)

-------------------------------------->>>>>>--------------------------------------

 Story by: 2Gyuusimp

COPYRIGHT © 2Gyuusimp 2023

started: 9月17日23年

published: 11月5日23年

ended:

status: ongoing

!VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!

DO NOT COPYRIGHT.

Pease do not copyright my work, there will be immediate action taken if copyrighted. 

Otherwise everyone, happy reading~

-soobelee