Mun sat up in his bed, panting and sweating. He could barely see anything because of the darkness of his bedroom, but he managed to see how his hands were shaking as he brought them up in front of his face.

He sighed and turned to look at the time. His eyes were still adjusting to the details, but he managed to see the numbers on his alarm clock. It indicated around 1am.

He sighed. Soon, he realized how tight his throat was and how watery his eyes were getting. "What's..."

Then he remembered. The nighmare he just had was something he'll probably never forget.

"Mun," Hana scoffed. "You should've just died in that coma." She walked towards Mun and pushed him down to the ground. "Someone who can't wake up from a small dream shouldn't be woken up at all."

"Hana, no–" Mun's eyes started to tear up as he brought his hand out to try and reach for the woman, who was walking away.

The man was left alone, on the ground.

"I'm sorry. Come back. I'm sorry. I'm sor–"
The man started sobbing as he curled into a fetal position, feeling himself getting smaller and smaller, more and more worthless.

Mun got up and put his slippers on. "I'll get myself a snack to calm myself down," he whispered and walked down to the kitchen.

He grabbed a pack of his favorite biscuits and a can of chocolate milk.

As he turned around to exit the kitchen, he heard a door opening near the bedrooms. Steps got closer and closer to him. Mun didn't want to accidentally frighten whoever was coming in, so he stayed still in the kitchen.

But to his surprise, he was the one who nearly jumped.

The person was revealed to be Hana, and she was standing right in front of him.

In a situation like this, she would've just said hi and smiled, but something was off. She looked nearly... Scared of him.

Hana twitched and turned in her bed, deep in a nightmare.

She was standing, facing Mun, in the rain. "Let's go back," she said, smiling and caressing the man's hair.

Unexpectedly, he slapped her hand away. "Why would I? It's not like I even like you."

He walked closer to the point where their noses nearly touched. "You're always trying to save me, you're always sticking to me like a dog. Leave me the fuck alone."

"Mun–" Hana felt the rain becoming hail. Every bit was hitting her like a stone.

"I'm sorry–"

Hana made a weird kind of frown, then brought her face down and walked to get some chocolate.

The cabinet was a little too high for her, and Mun noticed her struggling to get it.

He got closer and grabbed it for her, handing it over. "... Trouble sleeping?" He asked, trying to at least engage in a little conversation. Hana completely ignored him.

Was his nightmare becoming reality?

"Someone who can't wake up from a small dream shouldn't be woken up at all."

Why did that sentence have to come to mind right now?

"Hana– is everything alright?" The woman ignored him again. She turned her back to him, ready to go back to bed. She can't face Mun right now, right after that awful dream. She should act like she doesn't care. Maybe her imagination was right, maybe she was too clingy with him.